Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

9 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Looking like a tough road...Pats, Chiefs, Titans.

That’s playoff football for ya. Titans could lose their first game though, just like any other team. They may be playing the Bengals, and that’s looking like a tough out. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah. I'm hoping for a Pats, Steelers, Bengals run.

Between Bills, chiefs, titans, and Bengals all teams are really good. I envision some good playoff games this year! Hope the chips fall in our favor though. AFC has some great young QBs. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah. I'm hoping for a Pats, Steelers, Bengals run.

38 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Pats, Steelers, Raiders...

We can't play the steelers in divisional round. If they somehow beat the Chiefs then they will automatically play the Titans next.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am kinda glad we lost that first meeting now. Because just the law of averages suggests to me that you give Bill Belichick three chances to concoct a game plan to overcome his talent deficiency he will get it right once (I know the conditions played a part but that was factored into New England's plan). The likelihood of him being able to do it twice I would suggest are a fair bit lower. 

I am confident the Bills will win. I am not all that confident we will go much further. KC is gonna smash the Steelers, Raiders and Bengals I think will be a close game. 

The chances are that round two is Bengals or Raiders @ Titans and Bills @ Chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Looking like a tough road...Pats, Chiefs, Titans.

I like it.

Beat the franchise that dominated us for 20 years, beat the team that knocked us out of the playoffs last year and beat the team that we have lost to the last 2 years (and the whole Music City Miracle thing)...the 2021 Bills could be the Avengers for a lot of emotional damage our fan base has suffered.

And then possibly smack Tommy Boy in the Super Bowl. Cherry on top.

Edited by No Place To Hyde
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The patriots are a flawed team flawed teams lose in the playoffs let's do this

True but playoff teams that can run and stop the run are dangerous, and that’s been NE this year outside of a few games.  The wild card is Allen of course.  He won’t be reined in like he was yesterday.. and his unscripted run can ruin a defense.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

If the Patriots didn't suck so much and of gotten swept by a team we swept we wouldn't have to play them a third time.

Won't it be nice to beat them at home in a revenge game with everything on the line :)

McD doesn't fear the Hoodie :)

24 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I like it.

Beat the franchise that dominated us for 20 years, beat the team that knocked us out of the playoffs last year and beat the team that we have lost to the last 2 years (and the whole Music City Miracle thing)...the 2021 Bills could be the Avengers for a lot of emotional damage our fan base has suffered.

And then possibly smack Tommy Boy in the Super Bowl. Cherry on top.

I like your way of thinking :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.