Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Do Not Punt The Ball, we will lose :w00t:

While everyone practices in the Fieldhouse all week I would make Haack punt into the wind all week inside the stadium ;)

Edited by JMF2006
week
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I’m going to kindly ask that every keep their ideal playoff scenarios in another spot. In fact, let’s try to keep this thread focused on the pats game. Otherwise this bad boy will be 50 pages by Wednesday. 

Looking forward to a home playoff game. That crowd will be insane and I think our defensive line is firing on all cylinders going into the playoffs.

We are relatively healthy compared to most teams at this point in the year.

Allen loves prime time games.

People hate the patriots.

This is fixing to be a huge celebration or an embarrassing night. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Agree 1

Winning the #3 seed and then getting matched up with the evil empire doesn't see like much of a reward,  especially when you see who KC and Cinci get to play.  But bring it on.  I expect the Bills to keep NE's running game in check and force them to throw it around. 

12 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Looking at 2022 opponents this playoff run needs to go deep. Next season shaping up to be a brutal schedule. 

The Bills had a very easy road this year.  That does not mean that we aren’t worthy of our success or that it won’t continue, but it does mean that we should not take this opportunity for granted.  Go get it!

6 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Looking like a tough road...Pats, Chiefs, Titans.

That would put an ! on our season and cement this team as a power house in the AFC. 

PATS , team who religiously beat us over the past 20 years = A win would be sweet revenge

Chiefs, Team we lost to in the AFC championship game = A win would be sweet revenge

Titans -  The last 2 games they have won and been punking us at the line of scrimmages, let us not forget the Music City Forward Pass = A win would be sweet revenge.

1 week at a time tho. 

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Looking at 2022 opponents this playoff run needs to go deep. Next season shaping up to be a brutal schedule. 

there is way too much time to even think this. So many things will change. Browns, Steelers Vikings, Bears and Lions is brutal?

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

The Bill and Patriots have never met in the postseason.   This could be the only time against BB.  He is over 70.    This game is huge from a legacy perspective to me.   If the Bills are the division Bullies then you have to win this game.  

40 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

I have heard that before.  It’s not who you play it’s when you play them, injuries and other factors have an impact.   As well as the off-season when teams will change a lot of players.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Winning the #3 seed and then getting matched up with the evil empire doesn't see like much of a reward,  especially when you see who KC and Cinci get to play.  But bring it on.  I expect the Bills to keep NE's running game in check and force them to throw it around. 

Gotta beat the best to be the best. NE was high on my list to play in the playoffs. Would love nothing more than beating the pats and belichick in the playoffs.

I think the Bills will make a statement in this game. Dominating win.

Bills beat Pats then the Chiefs

Bengals beat Raiders and Titans

Bengals at Bills for AFC Title in Buffalo.

I am not sure we can beat the Bengals but this is where it is going IMO.

Edited by Evian
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.