Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

12 minutes ago, Success said:

Is anyone seeing a shift in the weather?  I've seen a couple of sites now saying 7-8 degrees. Which is significant when it's this cold.

here's the latest I'm seeing

62%

ESE 6 mph

Snow showers this evening. Becoming clear later. Low 2F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 60%.

https://weather.com/weather/weekend/l/5c42bffa43df6982dc129049735910193259e13f1cf064308586bb9c73e6f515

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Success said:

Is anyone seeing a shift in the weather?  I've seen a couple of sites now saying 7-8 degrees. Which is significant when it's this cold.

Not sure if you mean that as the temp it is for now at 5p.m or at gametime, but if 7-8 degrees now it will drop some at night by kick off as it usually does. Good thing is the wind is calm and won't make it worse.

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sure would be nice to see a blowout Bills victory tonight. Just come out and waterboard the Pats. Everyone feeling comfortable by halftime. Belechick's kid getting frostbite from licking his face so much. Phones being thrown. Trubisky playing a whole quarter. 

But I feel like it's going to be a chippy, hard-hitting game that comes down to the wire.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:28 PM, zow2 said:

Belichek loves Allen.  He gave him big hugs after this seasons games and late last year.  You can tell he would love to have him as his QB.  Bill B may have some answers to rough up our WR's (like he did in SuperBowl 25!)...but he can't stop Allen's unscripted runs and improvisation.  

I think Josh is Bill's kryptonite.  

I don't quote myself too often, but this aged well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.