Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

I’ve been laying low.  I’m 63, been waiting a long time.  I have football cards and a scrapbook starting from 1964. 

I think the Bills are a much better team.  I think we should win Saturday.  

The weather is a factor, no doubt.  The Pats* and Belichick mystique is a factor too.  

I just want to win and put them behind us for a long time. 

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I think I found a show worse than GMF……Gameday View. The female host thinks Patriots beat the Bills because Belichick owns the Bills and is in McDermotts head! Never mind the fact that McDermott is 3-1 the last 4 games ……where do they get these host?

That's Rachel Bonetta. I saw that and she broke my heart. Lol

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

“Only an idiot”… seriously? 

I wanna watch a bills home playoff game live. I’ve prepped. I have air activated warming compression vest, mittens with hand warmers. Warm dry layers that I’ve worn outdoors in the elements in similar temps numerous times. 

im gonna correct you. ONLY AND IDIOT would go there and watch unprepared. My wife and I will honestly be just fine…. Maybe chill on that, bruh. 

That being said. I’d obviously rather it not be negative temps. BUT… I have a truck full of wood to burn and some crisp air to enjoy. I’m quite looking forward to my 11-12 hours in orchard park tomorrow. 

Good. Hope you enjoy yourself

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The fear of how painful this loss could potentially be (because of the opponent) is horrifying.….but let’s flip it on it head. How sweet could this win be for the same reason? Imagine the feeling of beating the Patriots? In the playoffs? Inconceivable 

Blow out would be fantastic.  I felt like this was the best matchup beside Pittsburgh.  Allen is a problem.  Since 19 NE has been short on answers.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The fear of how painful this loss could potentially be (because of the opponent) is horrifying.….but let’s flip it on it head. How sweet could this win be for the same reason? Imagine the feeling of beating the Patriots? In the playoffs? Inconceivable 

I said it in the thread talking about this game being possible this is both the best case and worst case scenario for the Playoffs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I said it in the thread talking about this game being possible this is both the best case and worst case scenario for the Playoffs.

I spent the entire Chargers/Raiders game hoping that this would not be the result.

Now I'm totally embracing it.  We've gone a long way burying the demons w/ a sweep last year, and beating them at Gillette this year.  But a win over them in the playoffs?  I'd really compare it to when the Red Sox finally beat the Yankees in the playoffs in 2004 (hate to use that analogy, but if the shoe fits).

• Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Success said:

I spent the entire Chargers/Raiders game hoping that this would not be the result.

Now I'm totally embracing it.  We've gone a long way burying the demons w/ a sweep last year, and beating them at Gillette this year.  But a win over them in the playoffs?  I'd really compare it to when the Red Sox finally beat the Yankees in the playoffs in 2004 (hate to use that analogy, but if the shoe fits).

I felt the same way than Hebert showed that he is 1000% better than any other wildcard qb.  Herbert can overcome alot *****.  Jones can not.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

“Only an idiot”… seriously? 

I wanna watch a bills home playoff game live. I’ve prepped. I have air activated warming compression vest, mittens with hand warmers. Warm dry layers that I’ve worn outdoors in the elements in similar temps numerous times. 

im gonna correct you. ONLY AND IDIOT would go there and watch unprepared. My wife and I will honestly be just fine…. Maybe chill on that, bruh. 

That being said. I’d obviously rather it not be negative temps. BUT… I have a truck full of wood to burn and some crisp air to enjoy. I’m quite looking forward to my 11-12 hours in orchard park tomorrow. 

Awesome. At the coldest games I’ve been to (like 94 Raiders game) we wore these giant blue square Bills mittens over gloves which had hand warmers in them. Pretty good system.

Have fun and Go Bills!

Look... we should win.

Better team.

Better Quarterback by a gazillion miles.

We should win. Probably should win big.

That's not something I'm banking on... and as soon as the ball kicks up all my nervous energy will come flooding in. But it sure would be nice to see this team continue to be the dominant team it's been since the 2nd half of the Bucs game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, it's funny.  They're all fixated on the first match up.  It's as if a) the 2nd match up never existed, b) they didn't know there were 50 MPH winds and that that is the reason why the Cheaters ran the ball so much and/or that them running so well somehow prevented the Bills' offense from scoring more than 14 points and c) the Bills have won their last 4 games while the Cheaters have lost 3 of their last 4, including that 2nd match up, for the division, on their field.

Yes indeed. I'd add a couple more points as well. Both sides of the Bill's lines have played much better towards the end of the season. The Oline has been pretty darn good since the 2nd half of the Tampa game. The Bills run game has been good to excellent too. I believe Motor has 4 or 5 tds in the last few games. Lastly, the run defense seems improved by how they contained the Pats in their last meeting. The pass rush has improved too. 

The biggest factor to a Bills win will be Allen. There is a tiny sample of 4 or 5 "cold weather" games that Allen has experienced. He rates 40th out of 41 QBs in cold weather games. Imho, it's a very tiny sample and I don't know which games that are in play. There very well could be other factors in play. With that said, I'm confident Allen will shine tomorrow. I don't think the Pats can stop him. 

7 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

That's Rachel Bonetta. I saw that and she broke my heart. Lol

She’s god awful 80% of the time.  The other 20% she’s pretty good but she tries waaaaaay to hard to be funny.  Not a fan.  She got so loud and obnoxious when she picked the pats too beat us.  And she’s from Toronto 

NFLN trying to give her a push, but I don’t think he has it.  👎🏻👎🏻 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.