Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Like Last game if Judon wants to play his dirty game I’m just waiting for this man to get a hold of him. No one messes with Spencer..

A77271C0-0B7A-4C99-87F2-27FBA3EF1EA8.jpeg

Same on the other side. Dawkins owned his ass last time they played. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

I feel pretty good about this game. However, the National radio shows all seem to be leaning towards the Patriots. Talking about the weather and how Allen plays poorly in cold  weather games, the line play of the Pats vs Belo, and others still don't believe in the Bills run game. I think they are all wrong. I think Allen plays very well, the Bill's D shuts down the Pats run game, and noodle arm throws a couple of ints. 

Yeah, it's funny.  They're all fixated on the first match up.  It's as if a) the 2nd match up never existed, b) they didn't know there were 50 MPH winds and that that is the reason why the Cheaters ran the ball so much and/or that them running so well somehow prevented the Bills' offense from scoring more than 14 points and c) the Bills have won their last 4 games while the Cheaters have lost 3 of their last 4, including that 2nd match up, for the division, on their field.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Like Last game if Judon wants to play his dirty game I’m just waiting for this man to get a hold of him. No one messes with Spencer..

A77271C0-0B7A-4C99-87F2-27FBA3EF1EA8.jpeg

20 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Same on the other side. Dawkins owned his ass last time they played. 

Not only Judon, but both the Patriots* D-Line & O-Line.

They do a lot of pushing and shoving after the play to get a cheap flag. The Bills have to stay disciplined and not fall for their crap.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Let me try to make it simpler for you... it's easy to call someone out for not doing something when you yourself have not done it either yet don't have to face the music for it.

The weather is dangerously cold.  This is the type of weather that could kill people like me. Honestly only an idiot would want to sit out in this crap.  I'm not even saying that as a dome advocate.  I'm saying that because it's dangerous.  I'm sure people would love to be there and or bring their family.  They can't because it's not the right thing to do.  People too old can't tolerate this weather.  Kids too young can't tolerate this weather.  People with medical conditions can't tolerate this weather.  To criticize a fan base while sitting in a nice cushy climate controlled room is asinine.  It's that simple.

You think if the weather wasn't this bad that people wouldn't be selling tickets in the hundreds of dollars?  Your example of other teams are not playing in this crap in the middle of the night.

“Only an idiot”… seriously? 

I wanna watch a bills home playoff game live. I’ve prepped. I have air activated warming compression vest, mittens with hand warmers. Warm dry layers that I’ve worn outdoors in the elements in similar temps numerous times. 

im gonna correct you. ONLY AND IDIOT would go there and watch unprepared. My wife and I will honestly be just fine…. Maybe chill on that, bruh. 

That being said. I’d obviously rather it not be negative temps. BUT… I have a truck full of wood to burn and some crisp air to enjoy. I’m quite looking forward to my 11-12 hours in orchard park tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

If good josh shows up tomorrow I think we see a complete beat down. Leave no doubt that the Bills are now the kings of the east. 

I don't think we necessarily need him to, the Patriots offense will be so limited that we can eek out a 14-10 win with bad weather josh.

But 34-10 would be a lot more fun. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

“Only an idiot”… seriously? 

I wanna watch a bills home playoff game live. I’ve prepped. I have air activated warming compression vest, mittens with hand warmers. Warm dry layers that I’ve worn outdoors in the elements in similar temps numerous times. 

im gonna correct you. ONLY AND IDIOT would go there and watch unprepared. My wife and I will honestly be just fine…. Maybe chill on that, bruh. 

That being said. I’d obviously rather it not be negative temps. BUT… I have a truck full of wood to burn and some crisp air to enjoy. I’m quite looking forward to my 11-12 hours in orchard park tomorrow. 

Thank you for your service. Seriously. I am grateful so many people are willing and able to attend, which will make the game an amazing experience to watch. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Wynn being out is huge, replacement will be a big drop off in talent.

Same goes for Mills being out.

'Mills was lights-out during the second half of the 2021 regular season. In the last nine games, the veteran gave up seven catches on 21 targets (33.3%) for 72 yards, two touchdowns and four breakups. The Patriots played more zone defense this year in an attempt to make up for some of their man-to-man coverage issues, but Mills provided stability opposite Jackson.'

The guy gave up only 7 catches for 72 yards on 21 targets in his last 9 games. That's pretty extraordinary....

and really good news that he's out. ☺

Edited by Turk71
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.