MNF: Browns at Steelers

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dude is more mascot for an insurance company than QB. His commercials are funny but seems like he’s a little to good at that.  Hard to take him serious on football field.  

But he does take nice care of Cleveland stadium. That counts for a lot.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Didn’t Allen play with a shoulder issue and harness for about 4 games last year?   Is Bakers worse?

Yes.  Allen had a ac separation I believe.  That’s a partial tear of a ligament , soft tissue type injury.  Did not ever need surgery.  Baker has a torn labrum which is cartilage type tissue. AND it tore a fragment of bone that is loose to be trapped as the humerus rotates !   Imagine pinching that between the scapula , where it sits , and the humeral head with any rotation of the round head of the humerus ( long bone of upper arm) !  Very painful.  Got to say guy is tough plying thru that! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He’s quite injured right now.

Don't you think that if his injury reduces his play then he should not be playing?  They are paying Case Keenum big money as a backup.

It's their choice for this and all it's doing is pissing their fans off more LOL.

12 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

It's halftime and they get a chance at 3 if he completes it.

No, they don’t. With a snap at 7 seconds you either run a clean play or if the play gets extended at all (which it did) you’ll have :00 on any completion in the field.

12 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Anyone that can explain that last decision by Ben?

Ben is such a “ changed” good guy, he just did that to encourage the Browns to show up after half, keep it close like a cat toying with a mouse!       Plus he gets a cut of the dbs bonus $ for ints !   

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills could have drafted Jaret Patterson with any pick. He had his first start for the WFT yesterday. He's going to be great.

What the Bills need from the position is a home run threat or at least someone who can threaten the edge, and is smart enough to know where to line up unlike Brenda. Patterson looks a lot for Team like Singletary does for the Bills,

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Happy to see motors progress but remember it came against a 31 st ranked ATL D !    I hope it doesn’t dissuade Beane from taking someone like Harris if available next year , unless we go on a tear with motor repeating the 100 yard game achievements during the playoffs!  My fear is that either Daboll or good Defenses make that run game disappear during the playoffs.  

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like the majority of primetime games this year have been just borderline unwatchable. 

I don't know if a more unwatchable QB right now than Baker Mayfield.  He's a trainwreck who really shouldn't even be playing right now.

4 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I don't know if it's just me but it seems like the majority of primetime games this year have been just borderline unwatchable. 

I don't know if a more unwatchable QB right now than Baker Mayfield.  He's a trainwreck who really shouldn't even be playing right now.

He had a couple good throws. So he’s more deserving of a National ad, than that Amazon princess from Jacksonville.

btw is your avatar from planet Sal-os IV? 

10 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

What the Bills need from the position is a home run threat or at least someone who can threaten the edge, and is smart enough to know where to line up unlike Brenda. Patterson looks a lot for Team like Singletary does for the Bills,

Jaret is a Moss-like back but with much better balance and a lot harder to bring down. He would have been a great for the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

#1 overall pick Baker Mayfield literally stinks...5 of 17 for 65 yards, 1 INT. Can't run, can't throw, can't read the coverage.

2800 passing yards on the season, 13 games going 6-7, 15 TDs, 11 INTs

Makes me so glad the Browns passing on Josh Allen not once, but twice at #1 & #4 overall. 

RB Nick Chubb, that O line

2018 7-8-1

2019 6-10

2020 11-5 and paper tigers who were supposed to get to the super bowl in 2021. If only they had a QB worth a crap. Backup Case Keenum is a better QB.

currently 7-8 and looking to go 7-9. wonder if they draft a QB in the first round this year?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.