MNF: Browns at Steelers

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Beast said:

The rumor was Donahoe wanted Big Ben and tried to trade up (Houston pick?) but couldn't swing a deal.

Couldn’t swing a deal that would have changed the direction of the franchise , so he reverted to patrolling the stands and banning anti Donahoe signs with his attack squads!  Talk about crazy !   Obsessed with signs from fans and Mcgahee!  He wanted to be that guy that out - bolded every other gm , then the rb just spends a year rehabbing at the Bills expense.  His injury agaist Ohio state I believe , was a gruesome knee injury.  How bout the ol miss rebels qb getting injured in the bowl game this year?   Wonder who goes with him now , however I’m not sure what the injury to his leg turned out to be.  Anyone know?   

Really going to be even harder to get guys to play in bowls outside of the final 4 teams, if the guy is projected in the first couple of rounds, after seeing that misfortune! 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Process said:

This might be the worst football game I've ever watched. Time to find something else to do.

I think the Ian Book Saints team will set the standard....these teams are at least capable of a first down.

Edited by billsfan714

1 minute ago, Juice_32 said:

How the hell did Baker go 1 overall? I don’t watch many Browns games but he seems to really suck.

He has one of the best O lines in the NFL blocking for him too.   He  needs to move on.  His play is not up to par.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

This might be the worst football game I've ever watched. Time to find something else to do.

Bills - jags was probably worse!  At least here I am smiling seeing Baker getting drilled and knowing the Steelers have not prepared well for the post Ben era!  I’m from that area , across the river in Ohio, fro Pittsburgh. In high school ALL my friends were Steelers fans.  I was the only Bills guy around.

Just so happened it was the mid 70’s , right in the middle of their dominance with Franco, steel curtain, and Bradshaw!  Lots of Browns fans too there so every Sunday you would see either Steeler or Browns flags flying on peoples porches!   
Hell , even my 96 year old mom is a long time Steelers fan!   Was terrible first week of the season as I had to tell her I didn’t hear my phone when she called late after the first game this year.  Will give her a ring tonight!   Steeler playoff football may take a hit for awhile , unless they nab Wilson !   Lol! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

How the hell did Baker go 1 overall? I don’t watch many Browns games but he seems to really suck.

He looked promising his rookie year even.

Something to be said about the Browns actually winning during his reign but yeah Browns fans are getting fed up at this point. 

I imagine they're tearing each other apart right now about whether he's playing through injury or just plain bad.

Steelers screwed up again just nabbing Harris!  Always a couple of picks ahead just at the wrong moment of our need in the draft! How good would he loook as a Bill when we might need him against the Titans as Henry returns for the playoffs!   Yet we can’t ever get Starr back!   Lol.  I swear he has retired but they are keeping it quiet in Mcd style! 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Steelers and Browns have good offensive talent but are both in need of a reliable QB.

I bet there's plenty of quarterbacks that would thrive on a team like the Browns. If built right Tannehill's and Garappolo's and Wentz's can do just fine, instead we got teams swinging for the fences on a generational quarterbacks to turn around a Lions caliber roster 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Steelers and Browns have good offensive talent but are both in need of a reliable QB.

i don’t know. Steelers have like 3 possession receivers, a RB that looks like a young Najeh Davenport, and a mediocre line. They are going to need an infusion of a lot more talent beyond the QB position. 

Browns though have no excuse— they have probably equivalent offensive talent and similar to scheme to Indy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.