Feliciano to Covid list

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Be madder at AJ Epenesa and Moss constantly being inactive. 

is it good that your second and third round picks aren’t allowed to dress?

No.  I’ll be mad at the player that I can’t stand. 

Blame Beane for moss and Aj.  They are who I thought they were.  

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I meant to say that they haven’t changed it for players but they have for personnel and staff. 

Point taken.  But they'd have to go through the NFLPA to change it for players and given the differences, I'd expect the NFLPA to fight tooth and nail, data be damned.

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

It was a joke dude. Lighten up.

I think you forgot to inject the humor

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Point taken.  But they'd have to go through the NFLPA to change it for players and given the differences, I'd expect the NFLPA to fight tooth and nail, data be damned.

Check the emoticons my dude

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

exactly. on tooth and nail. no one wants the arguing /fighting over vax and politics. its all very tired. they just want to get through this season and come out w their $ (nfl)

18 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Be madder at AJ Epenesa and Moss constantly being inactive. 

is it good that your second and third round picks aren’t allowed to dress?

Buffalo’s poor drafting is starting to catch up with them...

Bills’ drafting requirements for players: Soft & Slow- sounds like a Boyz II Men song...😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Define “lockdown”

All teams are in advanced protocols now (masking, all virtual, no social gatherings, etc) 

Sequestered to a hotel. Physically cutoff from their families which would minimize collateral contacts that are out of their AND the teams control. 

35 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

And you thought Feliciano was what exactly? He’s always been an average to below average player.

I’ve always said that Scott……and you know this…..

13 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Then him being out shouldn't result in a hissy fit. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s a message boards. This is where people throw hissy fits. People will be throwing hissy fits here ALL DAY

20 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Sequestered to a hotel. Physically cutoff from their families which would minimize collateral contacts that are out of their AND the teams control. 

Because that is an option that the NFLPA made clear they would NOT accept, no how no way, back in Spring 2020.

It's literally, specifically prohibited for the team to require players to be in a hotel except for away games and the night before games.

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s a message boards. This is where people throw hissy fits. People will be throwing hissy fits here ALL DAY

I can not disagree 😁

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s not even our backup Center. That is Ryan bates. 

Feliciano was the backup center last season and could still fill in there if necessary.  He actually did a nice job last year at center when Morse was concussed.  

Edited by Azucho98

37 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Nflpa would never agree to this 

4 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Feliciano was the backup center last season and could still fill in there if necessary.  He actually did a nice job last year at center when Morse was concussed.  

He could, but he’s not the backup Center according to the bills 

7 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

He’s right but many of Feliciano’s teammates were not vaxxed and/or were very outspoken about it.  It’s tough to fault people for assuming he was anti-vax

I think more likely that you could have assumed that  he is, since at least 91% of the team was vaxxed as of a couple months ago 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.