TNF: Steelers (6-5-1) at Vikings (5-7), 8:20 on FOX, NFLN, and Amazon

Steptide

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

With the Bills O-line they don't even try to throw that pattern - it took to long to develop.  How many times in the last 10 games has Allen had a pocket like that in or near the red zone?

I’m thinking more about the long game here. Jefferson has been largely outstanding, and comes with a rookie contract. Frees up cap space … guess it was a great trade, both teams win. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I’m thinking more about the long game here. Jefferson has been largely outstanding, and comes with a rookie contract. Frees up cap space … guess it was a great trade, both teams win. 

I worry that our O-line is so bad that we seldom get the conditions where we can complete the long pass. That shot against NE caught them by surprise because they didn't expect the Bills to even try to hit a deep ball.

It’s crazy JuJu doesn’t play…. He’s dressed but doesn’t see the field.

In all reality besides adding interior OL and a solid DT….

Id replace Beasley and Sanders…. Go after Allen Robinson and JuJu in the off season.

Diggs, Robinson, Gabe, JuJu… plus Knox would be ultra legit. Still need that OL tweaked though

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.