Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

WFT is giving the Chefs all they can handle.  Hitchens is in the locker room with a shoulder injury and Kelce was hobbling off on 4th down.

Washington is playing good defense to beat the Chiefs but Rivera is playing this all wrong offensively . Chiefs will win because WFT can’t get it going on offense  

Really nice to see calls go against the Chiefs.

Best thing that could happen today is WFT somehow beats them and really throws things into flux with the AFC. Maybe doesn't change too much for the Bills all in all, but I think it'd be a much more interesting and exciting season with some chaos thrown in.

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Really nice to see calls go against the Chiefs.

Best thing that could happen today is WFT somehow beats them and really throws things into flux with the AFC. Maybe doesn't change too much for the Bills all in all, but I think it'd be a much more interesting and exciting season with some chaos thrown in.

If Chiefs do somehow lose to Washington and the Chargers somehow come back, I think that's it for the AFC West and KC has to fight for a wild card spot. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think Baltimore is the toughest match up. A lot depends on Edmunds making the right reads. Misdirection is the core of what Baltimore does and Lamar is a much improved passer. As we are seeing with this LAC game, MLB play can allow the game to get out of hand. 

Said it last season and feel the same this year. Cleveland is the only one that scares me. They have the ability to just pound and wear out your defense in a close game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Right now the AFC is the Bills and then everyone else. We are the only team that doesn't have any holes. Not that we're great at every position but we have no Achilles' heel.

That's what you would call balanced. We can beat teams multiple ways. But if Josh ascends to where he was last year, it's gonna be total dominance. He's not there yet, but he's on his way

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.