Around the League week 6

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, benderbender said:

It's not. WFT lost this game when they went for the FG in the 3rd. You felt the momentum shift. Mahommes is using the 2nd half to get right and WFT is making it so easy. The fans are booing their inept offense. Did you see Heinicke's 4 yard check down attempt on 3rd and 6? Gives me Edwards/Losman flashbacks.

Yep and they stopped trying to push the ball down field and KCs defense has moved up to the LOS.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Cleveland too IMO.  I'm sure they'd like to do the 2018 draft over again, but Mayfield is a guy they can win with and they have a good team built around him.  

Ownership? Coordinators? They have a very good roster in Cleveland. But they don't match the Bills and Ravens in the leadership positions IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

I realize the chargers are playing away today. But is there any other franchise in the entire NFL that at home there is no real "home field advantage"..?

I mean seriously what a joke/... bwaahahahaaa alex spanos greedy sob. He just assumed the san diego fans would travel up the interstate to that fake chargers errr LA Chargers  crib....ahem.....NOT.....SMH

pffft. la chagahs sore subject even still.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Brian Flores, Joe Judge, Josh McDaniels, Charlie Weiss, Romeo Cronell, Jim Schwartz, Matt Patricia, Eric Mangini.  That's just off the top of my head.  It's like Belichick puts a curse on them when they leave.

You forgot Nick Saban & Bill O'Brien.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.