Game Thread: MNF Colts @ Ravens

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Frank Reich is a very overrated coach.  They needed to be more aggressive down there and go for the TD.

Ehhh he’s pretty good. 

Dealt with a tremendous amount of adversity since arriving in Indianapolis. He’s done a good job there and deserves the praise he gets. 

28 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know about you but I'm missing the part about Lamar playing well.

Lamar gets a bad rap. It feels like it’s cool now to just say “oh Lamar can’t pass”. 

He’s a better passer than 2019 Josh Allen, and guys here were head over heels. Lamar is an elite runner. One of the most exciting players in the league and he touches the ball every snap. Lamar Jackson would be an upgrade for most teams in the league. 

• Agree 1

Just now, DCOrange said:

It’s not really complicated. It was lateraled at the 24 and caught at the 25. Pretty easy call. 

Well it bounced off facemask before he caught the lateral... so by that logic if a QB throws ball backwards and ball bounces of players hands and goes forward past QB and is caught then that is considered a forward pass... they gotta rewrite that rule

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Ehhh he’s pretty good. 

Dealt with a tremendous amount of adversity since arriving in Indianapolis. He’s done a good job there and deserves the praise he gets. 

I don't agree.  Tonight is not the first time he's made major tactical mistakes in a game.  How could he be standing on that sideline and believe that his defense could stop Baltimore?  Another first down and a short FG and the game is over.  A TD and the game is over.  The FG was an iffy option for the Colts.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Ok so just after the 2 minute warning.

I swear... Every Ravens game is the same.

"Lamar is limited" we all say for 3 quarters,then all of a sudden the Ravens win 

It’s like Giannis in the NBA. Sure, he has a few major holes in his game, but the things he does well he does so damn well that he can still be one of the best QBs in the league even with those holes. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.