10/10/21 Gameday SNF Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Allen was simply a play maker tonight. 

the refs were terrible. We got a nice little makeup call on that roughing. There was nothing close to a hold the play before. Again the refs were bad.

The roughing call was called by the rule. You can't drive the QB to the ground like that. The one on Ed Oliver on the other hand...

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

And I'm disappointed that they let KC score 20.  I guess KC's offense is better than I gave them credit for.  On a positive note the defense will just have to notch a few more shutouts to keep the points per game low so they at least are within good range to try set the record.  So my disappointment is more that I enjoy the players getting the highlight plays when they have the spotlight.  Course the only really important stat is W-L so they got the right priorities.  

They did manage to keep their streak of multiple TO's going though so enough to outweigh the 20 burger they allowed.

KC had two ref-sustained drives and two figs. They never looked like a threat to the Bills, in a fair game. Call it both ways and that’s what 45-6 looks like.

6 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The roughing call was called by the rule. You can't drive the QB to the ground like that. The one on Ed Oliver on the other hand...

I thought the Oliver was also called by rule, but I didn’t feel they were egregious.

4 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Underrated play. Against the leagues golden boy. 

Unreal athletic play.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.