Miami at Chicago: 1pm NFLN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

The throws across the field or outside the hashes seem to hang for ages.

Ive had to start recalibrating my evaluations given Allen’s arm is so insane… but Tua’s arm strength still seems very pedestrian.  

He does look to be improved from last year in terms of mobility and intermediate accuracy. 

anddddddd he gets picked off

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

He is only a beast against the Bills, though. He has a big game here or there and then absolutely disappears for the rest of the season.

You think? Last year He had 703 yards in 15 games as a tight end. That's pretty good. Especially with Tua throwing half those games.

To put it in perspective, Jonnu smith in his 4th year had 448 in 14 games and cashed in huge.

I think he's one of the better pass catching tight ends, and I think he's going to cash in huge if he has another similar year from last

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, DolFAN93 said:

Mack was not on the slot receiver, he literally rushed from the right side of the line...No one was open on that play.

Watch the tape again dude . He was covering the slot WR and let him go as it looked like the Bears were playing zone. 

Also why are you here? Go hang out in a fish tank or something 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Tua just doesn't have any elite traits. He just seems like he is decent at everything, but nothing stands out with his game.

Horrible pass there, though.

This is probably the best way to describe Tua. Absolutely nothing about him really impresses me. On the other hand i dont see him play and think train-wreck either. Just another QB really.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Isn't it just great being able to switch on the TV and see some football. Even preseason, just hearing the crowds and the announcers and seeing the uniforms, all reminders that the best time of year is back

Looks like a decent sized crowd there too for a preseason game. I’m sure it being Fields’ first game helped.

32 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea last he was....as a rookie..... I think it’s naive to think he won’t improve.

Shall we dig up your "glowing" reviews of Josh and other Bills players in the past? 

Edited by DJB

Just now, DJB said:

Watch the tape again dude . He was covering the slot WR and let him go as it looked like the Bears were playing zone. 

Also why are you here? Go hang out in a fish tank or something 

No he wasn't. I literally just re-watched it, he had his hand in the dirt and rushed from the right on 3rd and 7. 

I can hang wherever I like.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Tua still looks average, they can’t run the ball and theyre o line looks bad. The only thing they have going for them is they’re defense. They’re defense still looks tough

Please tell me you typed this through dictation or something and didn’t proofread.

THEIR.  THEIR.  THEIR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, DolFAN93 said:

No he wasn't. I literally just re-watched it, he had his hand in the dirt and rushed from the right on 3rd and 7. 

I can hang wherever I like.

WTF are you talking about? No wonder you Fish fans all think Tua is great. Because your blind!

Watch it again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DJB said:

WTF are you talking about? No wonder you Fish fans all think Tua is great. Because your blind!

Watch it again.

OH! You made that post after the 3rd down play so that's what I thought you referring to. To cut him some credit, that pass was on the money.

15 minutes ago, DolFAN93 said:

OH! You made that post after the 3rd down play so that's what I thought you referring to. To cut him some credit, that pass was on the money.

At the end of the day the stat line reads the same. Incomplete. 

He needs to read the defense properly and take the easy play. 

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

One of my favorite NFL quotes is by Tua in that he expected the game, "to be a lot harder."

he's arrogant, he stinks, and he will be a backup-journeyman in the not-so-distant future

Yeah a real lack of self-awareness putting that out there.

Just now, DJB said:

At the end of the day the stat line reads the same. Incomplete. 

He needs to read the defense properly and take the easy play. 

The TE dropped the ball just like Waddle could have dropped the ball.

Then you guys would say that all Tua does is check down 😅

• Eyeroll 1