Your list of 10 "Most Valuable" Bills players this year

How is Reid Ferguson not on anyone's list? Come on people, he's the HIGHEST PAID LONG SNAPPER IN THE NFL - you don't earn coin like that unless you're an integral part of the machine. Think about it - who wants to see a long snap flubbed? NOBODY!

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

My Top 10

1. Allen

2. Diggs

3. Hyde/Poyer - interchangeable players at the most important spot on McD's defense

4. Bass - many games last year and next will come down to crucial kicks

5. White

6. Williams - hope he does not have a let down year after getting paid

7. Hughes - as always pass rush is key and Hughes is still the best of the unit

8. Morse - this team will only go as far as Allen can throw. Morse is a very good pass blocking center and Feliciano is my surprise camp cut

9. 2nd WR - don't know if it will be Sanders or Davis but if the Bills want to make a SB the #2 WR probably needs 750 yards of receiving

10. Oliver - again pass rush is key

Why don't I have Edmunds or Milano? Well my thoughts on Edmunds are clear. Bills win despite him. Bills have proven they can win without Milano.  They are better with him and I hope he can play 16 games

Surprise camp cut???

Feliciano?

I could see him losing his starting job as a surprise prediction, but he is a team leader, the starting RG as of last season AND the number one back up center, there is just no way he gets cut, imho..... I-will admit he is not the most coordinated OL around though.... It sez here he keeps his starting job because he is not bad and has a ton panache....

23 hours ago, TBBills said:

Mitch Trubisky?

Yeah, when Josh tests positive for COVID and has to quarantine for 2 weeks.

22 hours ago, Reader said:

1. Josh

2. Diggs

3. Tre

4. Dawkins

5. Edmunds

6. Hughes

7. Morse

8. Hyde

9. Poyer

10. Beasley

But Beasley is going to retire.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:36 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The Buffalo Fanatics started it out with 2 lists:

image.thumb.png.292e424a2e421d42bf2661783988390f.png

Discuss

I think I favor Lander's list more, though I would perhaps put Diggs second

Going with Landers list but am removing jerry Hughes and adding Star L-A

Jerry is a good pass rusher but having Star take up blockers helps out the pass rushers and linebackers make more plays.

23 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'm surprised Star isn't on anyone's lists

Hes on mine

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/20/2021 at 8:48 PM, Doc Brown said:

Just this year I try to think of what injury would negatively impact the team the most if they were done for the year.  I'll go:

1.) Allen

2.)  White (unless we upgrade at CB2 and then Diggs goes here)

3.)  Diggs

4.)  Dawkins

5.)  Milano

6.)  Edmunds

7.)  Poyer

8.)  D. Williams

9.)  Hughes

10.)  Hyde

This is exactly my list of players, but in different order. Same rationale- who would be missed most in case of injury. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/20/2021 at 4:36 PM, Victory Formation said:

1. Josh Allen

2. Stefon Diggs

3. TreDavious White

4. Dion Dawkins

5. Ed Oliver

6. Tremaine Edmunds

7. Mitch Morse

8. Jordan Poyer

9. Boogie Basham

10. Gregory Rousseau 

Cut and paste....this would be mine.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/20/2021 at 1:36 PM, Victory Formation said:

1. Josh Allen

2. Stefon Diggs

3. TreDavious White

4. Dion Dawkins

5. Ed Oliver

6. Tremaine Edmunds

7. Mitch Morse

8. Jordan Poyer

9. Boogie Basham

10. Gregory Rousseau 

This except switching Poyer and Morse and subbing Lotulelei for Oliver

nice

I think it's imperative that someone on the dline breaks out and has a great year rushing the passer, producing double digit sacks and drawing double teams regularly. Not sure who it will be. Hope we have a guy who can do that.

9 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

What's scary & sad is no running backs listed. We need a RB to be at least in our top 10 to succeed. 

Why? The offense is pass first with a committee backfield. There are a lot of good offenses like that. It's not 1975.

On 6/20/2021 at 6:36 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Discuss

I think I favor Lander's list more, though I would perhaps put Diggs second

I love that we now have topics like this, as opposed to ones in the past like, which 3 players on our roster would be able to start on another team?

and I agree with you. Landers list is closer to mine.  I can't see putting Trubisky in the top 10.

It feels like we need a running back to crack the top ten for a Super Bowl run. Interesting that none are on any lists and wouldn’t be on mine. My thinking is that Singletary, Moss, and Brejda will split time and none will have a breakout year, but the Bills need more production from that unit to take it to the next level. Josh isn’t gonna get away with doing it on his own this year—teams are waiting for him and the receiving corps.

24 minutes ago, slipkid said:

It feels like we need a running back to crack the top ten for a Super Bowl run. Interesting that none are on any lists and wouldn’t be on mine. My thinking is that Singletary, Moss, and Brejda will split time and none will have a breakout year, but the Bills need more production from that unit to take it to the next level. Josh isn’t gonna get away with doing it on his own this year—teams are waiting for him and the receiving corps.

I’m higher on Singletary than most people are. I could see him sneaking into the top 10. That wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Edited by Victory Formation

15 hours ago, pennstate10 said:

This is exactly my list of players, but in different order. Same rationale- who would be missed most in case of injury. 

That's why I didn't consider a kicker on the list.  Bass is good but if he goes down there's plenty of FA kickers available.  Same goes for a RB since we don't have a standout stud and are RB by committee. 

The reason I put White ahead of Diggs is we have more depth at WR (assuming Beasley doesn't retire), Daboll is good at scheming guys open, Josh is growing more comfortable in the offense, and we showed last year we can win with the run in two games (Chargers and first Pats game) if need be.  Meanwhile, the one game White missed (Titans game) we made Tannehill and AJ Brown look like Montana and Rice.

• Like (+1) 1

My list is in order of whose loss would impact Ws and Ls the most:

1. Diggs
  2. Hyde
  3. Poyer
  4. White
  5. Allen
  6. Dawkins
  7. Milano
  8. D. Williams
  9. Oliver
  10. Bass

My rationale: Diggs can’t be replaced.  Hyde/Poyer are one unit in my mind and the key to the entire defense.  Allen would be #1 but for the signing of Trubisky, who is capable of keeping the ship afloat.  I have both starting OTs on my list.

Edit:  I really want to put Edmunds on this list, but he’s just not there yet.

Edited by eball