Your list of 10 "Most Valuable" Bills players this year

On 6/21/2021 at 2:30 PM, billybrew1 said:

Surprise camp cut???

Feliciano?

I could see him losing his starting job as a surprise prediction, but he is a team leader, the starting RG as of last season AND the number one back up center, there is just no way he gets cut, imho..... I-will admit he is not the most coordinated OL around though.... It sez here he keeps his starting job because he is not bad and has a ton panache....

Almost every year there is a guy that we think is a lock to make the roster and he is let go. 

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Almost every year there is a guy that we think is a lock to make the roster and he is let go. 

At least one.  We will see some surprises, which is why I don't spend too much time deliberating over the final roster; I'm typically more concerned with numbers at certain positions vs. the actual players.  Last year the only position I really had any "stake" in was wanting them to keep Bass, which thankfully they did.

This year I could easily see them going with just two QBs on the active roster in order to keep an extra DL or WR.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/20/2021 at 3:50 PM, TBBills said:

Mitch Trubisky?

If Allen misses 2 or more games, Trubisky could mean the difference between a home playoff game or not.  If Allen misses four or more games Trubisky will mean the difference between the playoffs or not. 

So he is not in the top 10, but he's a lot higher than many think for a guy we hope takes only victory formation snaps. 

4 hours ago, eball said:

At least one.  We will see some surprises, which is why I don't spend too much time deliberating over the final roster; I'm typically more concerned with numbers at certain positions vs. the actual players.  Last year the only position I really had any "stake" in was wanting them to keep Bass, which thankfully they did.

This year I could easily see them going with just two QBs on the active roster in order to keep an extra DL or WR.

Yes and I can see the keeping only three TEs to make room for an extra OT. Last year they had four including Gilliam. 

16 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

If Allen misses 2 or more games, Trubisky could mean the difference between a home playoff game or not.  If Allen misses four or more games Trubisky will mean the difference between the playoffs or not. 

So he is not in the top 10, but he's a lot higher than many think for a guy we hope takes only victory formation snaps. 

Yes and I can see the keeping only three TEs to make room for an extra OT. Last year they had four including Gilliam. 

I think Trubisky acquisition was one of the most interesting the Bills have did this year.

Did they get him for next to nothing to be a backup or to showcase in a pre season game and maybe trade him?  Jake Fromm has been in the system for a year, would be nice to see if he has any potential.