Your list of 10 "Most Valuable" Bills players this year

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I understand the sentiment, but he's gotta have someone to catch 'em and a bit of time to throw

I’ve seen him personally account for both...  Cmon, Hap, you’re making my argument for me!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

1. Josh Allen

2. Stefon Diggs

3. TreDavious White

4. Dion Dawkins

5. Ed Oliver

6. Tremaine Edmunds

7. Mitch Morse

8. Jordan Poyer

9. Boogie Basham

10. Gregory Rousseau 

I like the way you think on this...I'm pretty much aligned with the first 8 on your list, but I personally don't "go" with those "expert" ratings that put rookies ahead of proven players.   I think Beasley and Daryl Williams instead.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Daryl Williams doesn't get enough credit. He was lights-out in pass protection and allowed half as many sacks as Dion Dawkins. He's been our best RT since we had Jason Peters play there back in 2008

One is playing The blind side.. and Josh sees all the pressure coming from William's side

I've watched every snap from both of them this past season 

Williams was very solid but Josh still felt a decent amount of pressure from him 

Dion Dawkins legitimately looked like he can be an All-Pro at LT.. and Josh never worried about pressure from him.. hence why he actually took a few sacks because he wasn't worried .. Josh treated him like an All-Pro and left him one-on-one

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Daryl Williams doesn't get enough credit. He was lights-out in pass protection and allowed half as many sacks as Dion Dawkins. He's been our best RT since we had Jason Peters play there back in 2008

As a pass blocker he is truly elite. As a run blocker he is not very good 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

One is playing The blind side.. and Josh sees all the pressure coming from William's side

I've watched every snap from both of them this past season 

Williams was very solid but Josh still felt a decent amount of pressure from him

Perhaps it's the contrast between Williams and the last decade or more of RTs that has me over-valuing his play

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Perhaps it's the contrast between Williams and the last decade or more of RTs that has me over-valuing his play

I think he definitely was very good , especially considering what we've had

But Dion was left one on one way more than Williams

Just this year I try to think of what injury would negatively impact the team the most if they were done for the year.  I'll go:

1.) Allen

2.)  White (unless we upgrade at CB2 and then Diggs goes here)

3.)  Diggs

4.)  Dawkins

5.)  Milano

6.)  Edmunds

7.)  Poyer

8.)  D. Williams

9.)  Hughes

10.)  Hyde

• Agree 1