Joe Thuney to Chiefs

This is the point I start to get nervous! Bills not doing anything and all these teams around us getting better! But I totally trust Mc Beane and what they are building. But man hood pickup for the chiefs! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Football said:

This is the point I start to get nervous! Bills not doing anything and all these teams around us getting better! But I totally trust Mc Beane and what they are building. But man hood pickup for the chiefs! 

I don’t think we were going to be major players this year in FA like we were last year. We’ll see what happens

2 minutes ago, Dr. Football said:

Take a Valium and relax. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

They have signed too many players to get that type of pick even though the Chiefs spent a huge amount $16 million for a guard.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

They just signed Judon and Jonnu

It was said more 'tongue-in-cheek' but I wouldn't put anything past the underhanded chicanery of Goodell & Kraft.

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

It was said more 'tongue-in-cheek' but I wouldn't put anything past the underhanded chicanery of Goodell & Kraft.

Yeah.... but there’s no way the pats get comp picks next year.  They’re going to sign even more players. 

1.  I like the player.  The money is steep.  I don’t care though because this was a major need.  KC still in win now while Mahomes is cheep mode.  2.  The salary cap isn’t really a limiting factor if your owner is willing to spend cash up front and you can just roll the cap hits backward as long as the cap keeps going up.  

KC isn’t done.  I’d put odds on Trent Williams at 50/50 right now

Edited by Zerovoltz

36 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I don’t think we were going to be major players this year in FA like we were last year. We’ll see what happens

We don't have money.  The others in our division had down years and are rebuilding.  They have plenty of cap space.  

The division is going to get tighter and the Bills budget is slim.   

We signed Milan, Williams and Feliciano.  That was our thing, keeping the band together.

If the very best teams are utilizing creative accounting to allow them to sign difference-making players, the Bills should as well. So far, Beane hasn't used any tricky moves to clear space. He'll need to move away from traditional methods if they are not allowing him to improve the roster. We need speed and big-time impact players for the pass rush and on offense.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, CNYfan said:

We don't have money.  The others in our division had down years and are rebuilding.  They have plenty of cap space.  

The division is going to get tighter and the Bills budget is slim.   

We signed Milan, Williams and Feliciano.  That was our thing, keeping the band together.

The "We don't have money" thing is wearing thin. It doesn't matter to the Chiefs.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1