Prince Hairy and Magan Markel

Irv

Am I the only one who could give a rat's behind about these two clowns?  He wears swastika outfit to a party.  Then Oprah interviews him?  You're kidding right?   Go away.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Irv changed the title to Prince Hairy and Magan Markel
2 hours ago, Irv said:

Am I the only one who could give a rat's behind about these two clowns?  He wears swastika outfit to a party.  Then Oprah interviews him?  You're kidding right?   Go away.  

image.png.8c3242f95882448328aa24ff218cb947.png

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Irv said:

Agree but I feel the same way about all people in the spotlight. I could care less what goes in in the lives of all celebrities and athletes. It doesn't affect my life one way or the other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Irv said:

It always funny to see someone start a thread or conversation to tell the world how little they care about something.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

What I fail to understand is how one can break off from the royal family and still be called "Prince" Harry?   I also dont understand why anyone cares about a centuries old aristocracy with literally no power anymore.  Stop giving these people interviews.

Is this just a British thing? I have yet to meet an American that cares about any of this. 

Also, isn’t the obligation of being a Royal just to hang out in the palace and do some charity work? I am not sure where any of the pressure comes from. 

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Is this just a British thing? I have yet to meet an American that cares about any of this. 

Also, isn’t the obligation of being a Royal just to hang out in the palace and do some charity work? I am not sure where any of the pressure comes from. 

I think its a British, and People Magazine reader thing.     They are literally just a family with a lot of money.  They dont really do anything.

7 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think its a British, and People Magazine reader thing.     They are literally just a family with a lot of money.  They dont really do anything.

I saw headlines about all the “pressure” and the toxic environment and how Markle was suicidal.  I just don’t get it. Maybe in England it is just the media attention is times 1000 for these folks. But you would think you can/have to ignore it?

Also, it sounded like the people that run the show (like internal staff) were mean. I really don’t get that. sounds like the royals themselves are controlled by a bunch of staffers. Just bizarre.  

If one has witnessed the British tabloid industry and it's absolute obsession with anything Royal, especially a scandal, it is understandable.

There is nothing like it here.

The paparazzi literally killed his mother.

That is how microscopically scrutinized they are.

They have no significant function, but they have an immense cultural function based on history.

It's no way to live and I'm glad somebody exposed the misery of living as a 24 hour target.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

They have moved into the celebrity category of the list of people I don't care one bit about.  Mainly celebrities (mainly TV/Movie personalities) and athletes.  

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

It's no way to live and I'm glad somebody exposed the misery of living as a 24 hour target.

The misery of living as a target by placing a huge target on their backs by talking to Oprah.  I'm sorry but they are loving the attention.  Idiots. 

• Like (+1) 5

50 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

lol a society so fragile that one of the stars of a USA Network drama has it on the verge of collapse.  crown worshippers BTFO

It has been immensely funny (if not extremely concerning) to watch Piers Morgan unravel, all because she didn't want him like he wanted her.

Also, don't call them crown worshippers. Flag-shagging nonces is much better.

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

The misery of living as a target by placing a huge target on their backs by talking to Oprah.  I'm sorry but they are loving the attention.  Idiots. 

Nothing....Absolutely nothing like living in Kensington Palace as a Royal, and that's what he saw and similar to what they were headed for.

Not even close.

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Yet a forum thread was started about them... So much for not caring.

Yet you replied to it lol. 

Oprah is a pig faced opportunist who holds no sway here... nor do the redhead and brunette subjects. Why this is on the evening news is kind of bizarre... no one cares.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, T&C said:

Oprah is a pig faced opportunist who holds no sway here... nor do the redhead and brunette subjects. Why this is on the evening news is kind of bizarre... no one cares.

Right.

”BoMBsHelL InTerViEwz!!!1!”

Fudge outta here with that mulark.

1 hour ago, T&C said:

This might be true, but isn’t sensationalism what television is all about? Oprah has lined her pockets for years by doing it better than everyone else. I can’t blame her for that. She plays the game very well. 

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Perhaps it only seems bizarre that this gets coverage because you're wildly off-base in your estimate of how many people care?

• Agree 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:28 PM, Irv said:

So...you came to a football forum and started a unique thread about Prince Harry and Megan Markle for the sole purpose of explaining you don't give a rat's behind about them? 

As opposed to, say, scratching your gut, or popping the top on another Labatt's and chugging it, or buying a Carhartt pocket T on Amazon, or playing Call of Duty, or solving a Sudoku - any of the dozens of things people who, in fact, genuinely don't give a rat's butt would do instead?

Unpersuasive.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

My favorite SP song:

I would have to think that Ian Hunter's vocal work in Mott the Hoople really inspired them. Could almost interchange the singing style between the two bands.

16 minutes ago, T&C said:

I would have to think that Ian Hunter's vocal work in Mott the Hoople really inspired them. Could almost interchange the singing style between the two bands.

Not really familiar with MTH 'cept 'All the Young Dudes'.

Think G'n'R, particularly, Axl, borrowed heavily from SP.

8 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Not really familiar with MTH 'cept 'All the Young Dudes'.

Think G'n'R, particularly, Axl, borrowed heavily from SP.

I always thought that Axl must have listened to this album... 1st minute of the first song is his style:

• Agree 1

As an American, I could care less.  

As a conspiracy theorist, it's a clever distraction to keep the heat off the royal family and the stable of pedophiles in its ranks.  As Princess Diana, Julian Assange and Jeffrey Epstein found out, the British will go to absolutely any length to protect the monarchy.  

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So...you came to a football forum and started a unique thread about Prince Harry and Megan Markle for the sole purpose of explaining you don't give a rat's behind about them? 

As opposed to, say, scratching your gut, or popping the top on another Labatt's and chugging it, or buying a Carhartt pocket T on Amazon, or playing Call of Duty, or solving a Sudoku - any of the dozens of things people who, in fact, genuinely don't give a rat's butt would do instead?

Unpersuasive.

This is not the "Off The Wall" section of TBD anymore?  Please lock thread.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.