Rams/Seahawks

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Metcalf angry on the bench. Rams look terrible. Seahawks look terrible. Goff and Wilson can’t complete a pass.

At least Goff has an excuse. His thumb is hurt and he is a block head.

5 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Metcalf angry on the bench. Rams look terrible. Seahawks look terrible. Goff and Wilson can’t complete a pass.

Offenses look terrible, but I think it's because these two defenses are outstanding and really came to play today.

Cam Akers, the guy I wanted the Bills do draft VERY BADLY.

Well, he was drafted before the Bills picked in the 2nd round and the Bills weren't trading up for a RB.

Just now, njbuff said:

Cam Akers, the guy I wanted the Bills to draft VERY BADLY.

Well, he was drafted before the Bills picked in the 2nd round and the Bills weren't trading up for a RB.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Only way I start watching that game is if I hear it's going a certain unexpected way.

Well, there’s a decent chance Brady gets his head taken off by Sweat or Young... so there’s that.

Adams just hammered Wolford with his shoulder pads right in the head and the refs picked up the flag because “he was a runner”.  Are players allowed to hammer RBs in the helmet?  Wolford now in the hospital in a neck brace and his best shot at an NFL career is probably over.  Meanwhile Adams is still everyone’s hero.  

29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Adams just hammered Wolford with his shoulder pads right in the head and the refs picked up the flag because “he was a runner”.  Are players allowed to hammer RBs in the helmet?  Wolford now in the hospital in a neck brace and his best shot at an NFL career is probably over.  Meanwhile Adams is still everyone’s hero.  

Same thing the Seahawks did to Wentz/the eagles in last years WC... is Greggy working for them?