Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

36 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Not going to lie, I have a pre-chub thinking about the Bills potential passing offense tomorrow 

Belichick will cook up something to slow Allen down a bit. So switch gears and win another way.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Dallas is going to the playoffs! 

I totally see it happening.

I hope so gives them worse draft picks.

Locke needs to understand he doesn't have to do it all on one play I mean damn.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Wonder where Haskins is going to go unwind this week. Another stellar performance. 👌

Who did they bench him for? Meineke or Heineken or Pabst Blue Ribbon or something.

What happened when he ran out on the field to try to take the other QB off?

And in the book of nothing in life is certain, I guess people get to the Fantasy Finals because they know to start the WFT 3rd string RB because he will catch a garbage time bomb for a TD on their last offensive snap of the game.

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Remember just a couple years ago McVay was the new offensive genius? 😝

McVay is a good coach.  He’s been propping Goff up for 4 years.  Goff is a below average NFL starter.  There’s only so much play action and roll outs you can do to mask Goff’s inability to stand in against pressure and deliver from the pocket.  

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Jerry Jeudy is not a very good pro WR.

focus drops were his issue in school. 

29 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Good news is Anthony Lynn will keep his job and thus keep the Chargers from being a threat! 

Yup. LAC had to be #1 on Daboll’s list. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

McVay is a good coach.  He’s been propping Goff up for 4 years.  Goff is a below average NFL starter.  There’s only so much play action and roll outs you can do to mask Goff’s inability to stand in against pressure and deliver from the pocket.  

Like the coach has nothing to do with Goff’s failures. Either you fit your scheme to the player’s strengths or you find a guy who fits your scheme. Either way, he may be a good coach but he’s no offensive genius.

17 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

and Haskins apparently refused to speak to any media after the game btw.

When a guy acts like Haskins, you have to wonder how a franchise doesn’t see that somewhere during the draft process. It’s one thing to take a chance on a player with character flaws, but it’s another when that guy is supposed to be your franchise QB. 

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

When a guy acts like Haskins, you have to wonder how a franchise doesn’t see that somewhere during the draft process. It’s one thing to take a chance on a player with character flaws, but it’s another when that guy is supposed to be your franchise QB. 

Haskins reeks of a Snyder pick and when you realize Dan himself lacks any character to speak of, it starts to make perfect sense.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

dan snyder made the pick...... enough said

• Like (+1) 1