Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I want to see Buffalo completly dismantle the Patriots on national Tv the was they used to do to us during the draught.  Allen getting 5 Tds and 400 yards would be the national undressing Bill quite frankly deserves.

Yep. Never ever forgive or forget. Pile it on Buffalo.  

535BEEAA-80B8-48BB-957E-F89DB40FFCE0.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, wjag said:

Yep. Never ever forgive or forget. Pile it on Buffalo.  

535BEEAA-80B8-48BB-957E-F89DB40FFCE0.jpeg

One difference Pats pass D is damn good and the true game plan should be RUN RUN RUN.. as they suck against the run. I suspect the score be 24 -0 or if Stidham plays maybe 34-14 as he throws a lot of pics

37 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I want to see Buffalo completly dismantle the Patriots on national Tv the was they used to do to us during the draught.  Allen getting 5 Tds and 400 yards would be the national undressing Bill quite frankly deserves.

As do I.

For us fans, we remember 56-10.

12 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

I think this game is run the ball, and throw only when you need to.  Playoff games in Buffalo in January need a running game, we could have two of them.

In 10 games, I can't remember one playoff game in Rich Stadium history where the Bills or the opposition were not able to throw the ball effectively. Even in the -100 degree game against the Raiders.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

One difference Pats pass D is damn good and the true game plan should be RUN RUN RUN.. as they suck against the run. I suspect the score be 24 -0 or if Stidham plays maybe 34-14 as he throws a lot of pics

I have no sympathy for the score being 56-10 Pats back in 07..like i said...grow a## men playing professional ball.

and I will have no sympathy if buffalo wins monday night 56-10. Good, hope it helps light a fire under BB ass to draft and recruit better.  (which i think this season alone may have been enough for him to do better building the team)

Edited by Ghost_002!

20 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Except you lost your best pass defender to a Quad injury...RUN RUN RUN, as you call it, ain’t happening. This team can schhhling it with the best of them. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Seoulofstone said:

Agreed it is funny. There's a difference between asking a question, and repeating it because you don't get the answer you want. I have no idea who that reporter is, but how could he be in any doubt that perhaps the greatest coach in football history is aware of the big picture and doesn't need tips?

Cam is washed and has been since the TJ Watt hit. It was a brutal hit. Watching him in Carolina after his throw strength had disappeared. It's looks like he's throwing shotput now. Whatever your take on his accuracy across his career he had  a strong arm prior to that Watt hit.

The reporter has the same name, Lou Merloni, as an ex Red Sox player.  I wonder if it is him.

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The reporter has the same name, Lou Merloni, as an ex Red Sox player.  I wonder if it is him.

I believe he is the same guy. Merloni is a sports media personality in the Boston area. 

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

I think this game is run the ball, and throw only when you need to.  Playoff games in Buffalo in January need a running game, we could have two of them.

I’m thinking the same thing. Bellichick is gonna put more guys in coverage again. 

37 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Except you lost your best pass defender to a Quad injury...RUN RUN RUN, as you call it, ain’t happening. This team can schhhling it with the best of them. 

Wasn’t Gilmore hurt the first time we played them this year? Doesn’t matter how we win as long as we win. 

Edited by BananaB

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Our passing game is pretty good as well...   We have faced much better and done very well.   IMHO we didn't pass enough in the first game...   Josh only had 18 attempts.  get that to around 30 he will be around 250 yards or more passing and the rest is running...  Need to score some point this go around,  we don't need the pats hanging around like last time. Defense is playing much better now as well. 

32 minutes ago, BananaB said:

I’m thinking the same thing. Bellichick is gonna put more guys in coverage again. 

Wasn’t Gilmore hurt the first time we played them this year? Doesn’t matter how we win as long as we win. 

Yes he was out in the first game as well...   

9 minutes ago, gordong said:

Our passing game is pretty good as well...   We have faced much better and done very well.   IMHO we didn't pass enough in the first game...   Josh only had 18 attempts.  get that to around 30 he will be around 250 yards or more passing and the rest is running...  Need to score some point this go around,  we don't need the pats hanging around like last time. Defense is playing much better now as well. 

Yes he was out in the first game as well...   

Yeah I think they will pass more this time around. If I remember correctly the last game, the plan was to establish the run game and I assume that had to do with the weather a little, and also the Pats have trouble stopping the run. Bellichick usually seems to give the Bills trouble, which that's they way a lot of division games go anyways.

However I do think the Bills pass a good amount more this time than the last, 

I get all of it.  Ne has faced this all year.  This is what they are asking for.  14-0 in the first quarter the game gets ugly fast.  I know they know they have to play the game of 40 rushes 20 to 28 points but the game is slow and a mistake or 2 they are in it.  I say f them.  We are good, the offense is elite.  Without Gilmore they are smoke and mirrors.  Just dictate to them.  Bill is overplaying that way because he wants you to run.  Why?  He has questions about their pass defense.  The freakin jets threw it all over the place against them.  Buffalo does that they stunt on them.  Allen smacking around Bill on ESPN could steal him the MVP.

Edited by Mat68

You know, PFNH, you gotta look at like you so get nine extra draft picks with those guys coming back from opting out this year.

No one ever brings that up.  Hell, I think we feel it with even just two guys out.

On their boards & on twitter, it's almost consensus among Pats fans that they're "glad" it's the Bills winning the division, and not the Jets or Phins - and that we're their "least hated" division rival.

This troubles me.  A good blowout to complete the season sweep will be a good start toward rekindling some solid animosity.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Success said:

On their boards & on twitter, it's almost consensus among Pats fans that they're "glad" it's the Bills winning the division, and not the Jets or Phins - and that we're their "least hated" division rival.

This troubles me.  A good blowout to complete the season sweep will be a good start toward rekindling some solid animosity.

Awwwww, shucks

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah I think they will pass more this time around. If I remember correctly the last game, the plan was to establish the run game and I assume that had to do with the weather a little, and also the Pats have trouble stopping the run. Bellichick usually seems to give the Bills trouble, which that's they way a lot of division games go anyways.

However I do think the Bills pass a good amount more this time than the last, 

Recall that Allen sustained his shoulder injury in the Raiders game.  After that game Josh wasn't himself for 4 weeks.  In those 4 weeks Bills played the Titans, Chiefs, Jets, and Pats.  Our offense sputtered in those games.  The 5th week post injury, Bills put up 44 against the Seahawks and our offense was back.  I suspect the Bills will have more emphasis on the pass this game.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, Success said:

A few years of sweeping them and winning the division will bring their animosity up - the few who will be left anyway

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3