Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

From briefly checking out Pat forums there are a few who are saying how great Allen has become but many are clinging to the old tired narratives and refusing to budge...

I hope we bash their faces in this week.

Honestly, I hope we do the equivalent of take a big steaming dump and shove their faces in it. Starting with Belicheat.

3 hours ago, Fred Slacks said:

Weather is decent.  Throw the ball.  They are pushing for him to get MVP you better believe it.  Also play for seeding.  2 is within reach.  Steelers play Colts and Browns.  13-3 very well will get 2nd seed.  I am glad both these games may mean something.  Keep the momentum going!

Luckily the game isn't in Buffalo...big Lake Effect event setting up this weekend.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Big news.

Bills clinch the #2 Seed next week with the following..

PIT Loss (vs IND)

TEN Loss (vs GB) OR CLE Win (vs Jets)

BUF Win (vs NE) 

We will know they results of the Steelers and Titans games before we go to bed on Sunday! 

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I don’t think we clinch there because of the possibility of a Steelers/Browns tie week 17. 

If Tennessee wins next week, they have a chance to finish 12-4 with us (assuming a Dolphins loss) and Pitt/Cle tie (slim chance). We can’t clinch without a Tennessee loss this week. 

Edited by JGMcD2

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

The probability is like 99.5%. But yes, a tie could hand the #2 seed to the Titans if they win out and the Bills lose to the Fins. 

Right, my scenario was for an outright clinch prior to week 17. Likely the only scenario we can rest our starters... which would be beneficial given Miami beats Oakland this week. 

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Right, my scenario was for an outright clinch prior to week 17. Likely the only scenario we can rest our starters... which would be beneficial given Miami beats Oakland this week. 

I'm definitely rooting for Rodgers next week!

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

JuJu is going to be chained to the bench in the locker room until the game starts next week. No more of that ***** dancing.

They are home next week I think and the Browns don't have a logo.  He's good for the regular season.

On topic: I'm sure someone has pointed this out but Gilmore is out for the season.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The probability is like 99.5%. But yes, a tie could hand the #2 seed to the Titans if they win out and the Bills lose to the Fins. 

I think the only way the Titans can get to 2 is if they win out , Browns lose to the Jets and the Bills and Steelers lose out.

44 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Big news.

PIT Loss (vs IND)

TEN Loss (vs GB)

BUF Win (vs NE) 

We will know they results of the Steelers and Titans games before we go to bed on Sunday! 

It doesn’t matter what Pittsburgh does.  If we just keep the boot on the throat of NE and Miami, we have the #2 due to the Steelers loss tonight.

No resting players unless really hurt.  If Diggs needs a rest due to the foot, we can always insert Brown and make sure Diggs is ok for Miami.  We can’t sit people nor should we as players are all about rhythm.  They like a schedule and play each week.  

Im in the camp of 13-3 would be great for us.  We haven’t accomplished that since 1991.  The only time we went 13-3 was in 1990 and 91.  That’s out of 60 YEARS so screw resting starters.  We have gone 12-4 several times and I guess you could make the argument the best we’ve ever done is 12-2 in 1964 and won the AFL Championship.

Again, if anyone is legitimately hurt, not just a little banged up, sit em.  But if they are as healthy as they were in Denver, they play.  They want to play anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JGMcD2 said:

Big news.

PIT Loss (vs IND)

TEN Loss (vs GB)

BUF Win (vs NE) 

It will be huge to go into the final week of the season knowing if we have the number two seed locked in.