Week 16: Bills at Pats on MNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Also the D is 4th in TO's(first in 4th quarter TO's) and 12th in sacks.... For where the D was at midseason, for them to get to middle of the road in the rankings at this point, shows that they have been playing like the top tier unit we remember.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Edelman may return for this game.

I kind of hope he does!  We've got to exorcise our 2 decades of demons, Edelman is certainly on that list

Edited by dorquemada

"If Daboll schemes up a way to throw on them and makes Cam chase the game, this could get real ugly. Gilmore's out, so this could be another "throw to Diggs until they stop it or don't, then throw to Beasly" sorta game. "

And if Smoke is healthy, the long ball is there as well.  Do the Pats have the DB's to guard Diggs, Beasly, Brown, Davis?...

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea I'd agree. If Bills lock up the 2 seed this week give the Dolphins the game in week 17(or at least do everything possible to by benching the starters) so the Ravens don't get in. 

If the that happens I will watch Inside the NFL just to listen to Ray Lewis whine and complain about the Bills. He is as bad with Ravens as Irvin is discussing the Cowboys.

Winning the division, watching the Pats get eliminated from the playoffs, being favored to sweep them and give them their 1st losing record in decades - it's everything I thought it would be & more.

Weird to say in 2020 - but life is good.

21 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why didn't you get me a ticket?

Apologies. It was one of those group limo things where your limo driver also grills all the tailgating food going from Rochester to Orchard Park and I was tagging along with friends.

SO much booze consumed just on that 90 minute trip.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If the that happens I will watch Inside the NFL just to listen to Ray Lewis whine and complain about the Bills. He is as bad with Ravens as Irvin is discussing the Cowboys.

Theres been a severe lack of blue tops this year. My only complaint on the year!

5 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Theres been a severe lack of blue tops this year. My only complaint on the year!

For the playoffs I hope they go with blue over white. I realize the Bills don't have a home uniform combo anymore since Kim ( I assume its her) wants them to have 5 different uniform combinations , but historically blue over white is the home look. That should be worn for all playoff home games. No all blue or all reds.

Edited by Greg S
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2