Week 15 TNF: Chargers at Raiders 8:20 on Fox

On paper, the night should belong to the Chargers

Better offense

Better defense

Better passing game

Raiders have a slightly better rush game

I give the Raiders all the advantage at HC

Their OC has covid and is Out.  Someone else be calling the plays.
https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-oc-greg-olson-will-not-coach-thursday-due-positive-covid-19-test

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Week 15 TNF: Chargers at Raiders 8:20 on Fox

Too many injuries to the Silver and Black's defense for them to overcome. That's too bad because I see them folding after tonight. If they win I see them giving Miami a tough game next week. A loss and they tuck their tails and look to the off-season.

Edited by Beast

8 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Bradshaw just called Joe Burrough "Doug".  What a clown.

He wasn't that bright. Then he got hit in the head a lot. Then he got old. The hamster died, the wheel rusted up and the low wattage bulb it was powering burned out long ago.

In a story that will probably only amuse me, Bradshaw used to have *Richard's Sporting Goods commercials that ran at Rich. Everytime it would come on I'd tell out "Terry loves *Richards" I was a precocious middle schooler.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BuffAlone said:

He has to know what he's wearing on national tv. So, is this some kind of homage? Or statement? Either way, it's very odd.

I think he's just oblivious.  But what I want to know - where is Anthony Lynn's San Diego Chargers hat?

• Haha (+1) 2

Helluva scoring drive. Anthony Lynn says he's not dead yet!! BTW, Herbert reminds me of another QB that didn't get the love from draftniks coming out.🤔

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Thank goodness Miami didn’t draft Herbert.  

Imagine Allen, Herbert and Lawrence all in the same division...

Dominique Foxworth would hate the AFC East so much.  

I fear for Lawrence going to Jets

7 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Helluva scoring drive. Anthony Lynn says he's not dead yet!! BTW, Herbert reminds me of another QB that didn't get the love from draftniks coming out.🤔

I fear for Lawrence going to Jets

I saw something about Lawrence completing something like 37% of his passes when blitzed? He feels like a overhyped prospect waiting to happen.