Week 15 TNF: Chargers at Raiders 8:20 on Fox

33 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Morgan freeman Voice: “It was at this exact moment that he realized he should have started Justin Herbert against the Raiders over Russel Wilson against the WFT for the playoffs...”

Not an arrested development fan? I read this in Ron Howards voice. 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I read this as “played Carr” and I Imagined you play in some league where you get points for a backup and now I think that should be a thing...

It's a 2 QB league. He was already at a points disadvantage from projected scoring but it's a QB higher scoring league (6 point TDs, 1 point for Completion) He has almost no chance to win without getting 40 points from a QB. I actually feel for him.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I know it's pry too soon to tell but I'm glad the Fins picked Tua over Herbert.

I agree. When the "Who would you trade Allen for" topic was up Hebert was in my "it's a conversation tier". I think I'd take Allen but these two may end up being very similar QBs in the next few years

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just be glad the Fish took Tua - as of now I think we got lucky 

Almost had Allen, Herbert, Lawrence, and TBD all in the same division that'd of been crazy. But yeah that'd of been worse.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

What is up with the drooling over Herbert? 

Over-rated

He seems to be in the same mold of Mahomes and Allen a few more years and a better team around him I'm not looking forward to playing that.