Week 13 TNF: Dallas at Baltimore

NFL defenses gotta re-think how they defend Hail Mary’s.  You gotta send more than 3 after the QB.   There’s no point of having 5 guys in the end zone when WR’s can just out-jump them all.  I think you have a LB delay blitz so the QB can’t wait for his WR’s to get downfield then step into a 50-60 yard pass.  

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

NFL defenses gotta re-think how they defend Hail Mary’s.  You gotta send more than 3 after the QB.   There’s no point of having 5 guys in the end zone when WR’s can just out-jump them all.  I think you have a LB delay blitz so the QB can’t wait for his WR’s to get downfield then step into a 50-60 yard pass.  

Question. If you caught a receiver in the end zone on a hail mary and you physically carried him out of bounds before he got two feet down, would that be an incomplete pass?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Question. If you caught a receiver in the end zone on a hail mary and you physically carried him out of bounds before he got two feet down, would that be an incomplete pass?

Now that there's no force out rule i think so haha I think catching a grown man in the air and carrying him a couple of yards against his will would be pretty difficult though 🤣

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Lamar with a brutal over throw.  If that was a Josh Allen pass it would already be a viral meme.

I think if your first season as a starting qb is good and you play on a team that these sports writers care about you earn yourself quite a few years of excuses rather than criticism 🤣

1 hour ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Only seen a couple Cowboys games since Dak went down but I believe you.  Cooper pulls the disappearing act for sure.

I get it. He’s probably down since Dak was lost. But be a pro!!

I don’t really care but...it’s week 13 in Fantasy!!!!

16 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Every single time I watch Lamar live I come away extremely underwhelmed. Misses simple throws with regularity. Just doesn’t do many QB things well. 

I saw him live at NC state game his last year at Louisville and I wasn't that impressed. He seems to have come back down to earth a bit.

Is Ezekiel the most over rated running back of all time or what?

Edited by Sharky7337

8 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

I saw him live at NC state game his last year at Louisville and I wasn't that impressed. He seems to have come back down to earth a bit.

Is Ezekiel the most over rated running back of all time or what?

Just further proves, you never EVER pay for a RB long term.  

• Like (+1) 1

Lamar Jackson can run at an elite level, throw over the middle and has a decent deep ball. 

As long as the Ravens can continue to provide him a top defense, strong OL and good TE’s, he’ll be dangerous enough to keep them relevant.  

That being said, he’s not a good enough QB to consistently beat teams that have a good defense and/or can score.