Week 9 Around the League

Just now, bills6969 said:

Miami’s remaining schedule is much easier than ours.  We need to take care of business so that we don’t need to beat Miami to win the division.

I've flipped the switch where the Bills are the tough out now in match-ups.  

Just now, EersN'Bills said:

Man, that hurts having Miami pull that one out.

Kliff is a terrible game manager. 

Having Edmonds run on 4th down when he was getting consistently stuffed was beyond stupid. Then kicking the FG when you've gone for it every other time? Cost them the game right there. 

That being said, I don't think Miami can carry their current momentum.

11 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

Josh Allen in 5 career games vs. Miami is 4-1 with 17 total TD’s and only 4 turnovers. I’m not even sure the week 17 matchup will matter against the Dolphins because the Bills will have locked up the division. 

Remember that game winner bounced right off Crooms chest.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

But that only matters if we win the same amount of games. Miami is most likely going to be 9-3 here. If they win more games then the Bills, tie breaker is useless 

Nah... Phins aint good enough to chaulk up wins at Denver, Pats, and Chargers...etc... They still play KC! 

They will easily lose a slew of games...relax.

2 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Remember that game winner bounced right off Crooms chest.

Nah... Phins aint good enough to chaulk up wins at Denver, Pats, and Chargers...etc... They still play KC! 

They will easily lose a slew of games...relax.

The next 4 games are chargers broncos jets and bengals. They are going to be 9-3

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

But that only matters if we win the same amount of games. Miami is most likely going to be 9-3 here. If they win more games then the Bills, tie breaker is useless 

Let's start with a game at a time with the Chargers next week. They still have Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Pats and Us. That could just as easy be 5 more loses. 

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

Dolphins next 4 games are the Chargers, @ Broncos,  @Jets and Bengals.

Based on the way they are playing a rational, unbiased Bills fan will see what I do which is 4-0 that will bring them to 9-3 before their next real test against the Chiefs who'll they get at home.

Yes the Bills are riding some serious momentum at the moment but we lose next week against this same Cardinals team which will now be pissed off and refocused after today and all of sudden the division is much less easier to win.

No way they go 4-0.

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

They demolished a solid Rams team with this same rookie QB doing next to nothing and won on the road against one of the top QB's and offenses with a rookie QB who played just solid.

Ya'll are in serious denial about the Dolphins but the good news is the Bills path to 11 or 12 wins which is what they need to win the division and keep pace with the Dolphins looks much more promising after beating one of the leagues elite teams today.

Not agreeing with you that the Dolphins will go 4-0 in the next four games is denial of what?  That they're not KC or Pitts?

6 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

They demolished a solid Rams team with this same rookie QB doing next to nothing and won on the road against one of the top QB's and offenses with a rookie QB who played just solid.

Ya'll are in serious denial about the Dolphins but the good news is the Bills path to 11 or 12 wins which is what they need to win the division and keep pace with the Dolphins looks much more promising after beating one of the leagues elite teams today.

No ive just watched rookie QBs for years and know that you dont set your clock by them...even the great ones. 

He flashed some stuff today, but also a lot of panicked runs and lucky..loosey goosey crap. 

Edited by RichRiderBills

10 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Based on the way they are playing a rational, unbiased Bills fan will see what I do which is 4-0 that will bring them to 9-3 before their next real test against the Chiefs who'll they get at home.

..from one of the most irrational and biased people on here...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

People said no way they beat the rams or cardinals either which are head and shoulders in a different class compared to these next four teams on Miami's schedule.

The only possible hiccup could be Denver since it's tough to play there and weather may be a factor but then again they seem to play even better on the road similar to the Bills last year.

Either way the bills need to keep doing their thing and can't afford a let down next week.....need the same defense and JA to show up to ensure they can do the same thing Miami did today in AZ.

Odds of a win for one game are so different than parlaying a 4 game win streak.  If I knew you personally, I'd be willing to make a hefty wager with you.

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

People said no way they beat the rams or cardinals either which are head and shoulders in a different class compared to these next four teams on Miami's schedule.

The only possible hiccup could be Denver since it's tough to play there and weather may be a factor but then again they seem to play even better on the road similar to the Bills last year.

Either way the bills need to keep doing their thing and can't afford a let down next week.....need the same defense and JA to show up to ensure they can do the same thing Miami did today in AZ.

The Dolphins will not win 7 games in a row. The spread is Miami -2.5 at home next week vs the Chargers which makes it a push, on the road in Denver they are +1 but is also a push. The Bengals beat the Titans last week and besides the Ravens game 4 of their losses were by an average of 3.75 points and they also tied the Eagles. Burrow is also better than Tua. They could easily go 1-3.

15 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

He has a great team around him which is all that matters and can compensate for a bad game....see Rams game last week. The Dolphins are well coached and just so good everywhere else right now which is why they made such a calculated move at QB that some thought was crazy to do by benching Fitz.

Yeah the Dolphins are just so good everywhere. Their running backs are worse than the Bills and the Bills receivers are way better than the Dolphins. And Allen is better than Tua, in case you haven’t noticed with your high football IQ, the team with the better quarterback usually wins games.

I hope you are right believe me, but at the same time I'd also be willing to make this bet.

Make the bet and leave this board and go to the Dolphins board when they don’t go 4-0.

Dolphins are red hot and guarantee the national media will be slobbering all over them this week (they kinda already were last week) which will sadly overshadow our massive statement win today.

That line will go up to 5 or 6 just watch, was probably put out there before today's game anyway.

The Bills are a better team than the Dolphins and it’s really not even debatable.

Edited by Motor26
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

I still enjoy watching Brady lose.  I will never stop enjoying watching Brady lose.  Go Saints

ive discovered now hes not in the division i could really care less either way.   that will change when we have to play him though.   to bad he went from 

all those years in ne with a fairly  loaded team for the most part and belichick to now having a totally loaded team with the bucs.