Week 8 MNF: TB at Giants 8:20pm on ESPN

stuvian

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

A lot of butt hurt in here because it’s Brady. Geez guys. It was a good non call. 

Not butt hurt here, although Brady jokes are just funny. It was actually a bad call. Defenders hand was on receivers back before the ball got there. 

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

He might finally have an O-line in front of them. They drafted Thomas and Hernandez high up the past 3 drafts, they traded for a quality guard in Zeitger and Solder is a decent tackle even if he is massively overpaid. They just need to get a good system going around him and some more help at WR. Overall I think Jones has earned another season there.

You're probably correct, but they'll be in the top 5 and could be tempted. He looks good but then makes throws where he should know better by now. Plus a new QB means Gettleman made a mistake and the whole fan base was right. That could paly into it as well.

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Edited by qwksilver

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I wouldn’t have a problem if he didn’t throw a flag.  The point is a flag was thrown.  

Right, so how do you talk about it without even seeing it again, and determine it didn’t happen. That doesn’t make much sense imo. 

Edited by SirAndrew

14 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

That 4th down conversion to Slayton basically won me my fantasy matchup...it left the Giants with 299 yards and once Jones ran for 15 on the next play to put them over 300 the 2 point lead my opponent had evaporated to a 3 point deficit.

I will win unless Jones throws a pick 6 or gets sacked 3 times or 2 sacks and a fumble.

A five point swing on one yard allowed? Your fantasy football commissioner should be shot. 

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

A lot of butt hurt in here because it’s Brady. Geez guys. It was a good non call. 

PI is a flakey thing.  I watch games and can never predict what the refs see as PI and what they let go.

The thing is, he threw the laundry.  If you see something and throw the laundry, what is the justification to pick it up?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

PI is a flakey thing.  I watch games and can never predict what the refs see as PI and what they let go.

The thing is, he threw the laundry.  If you see something and throw the laundry, what is the justification to pick it up?

The REFs had a chat and realized he was only a tad early and didn't really mean it. So obviously they have to pick it up. it happens nowhere outside of PATs and now Bucs games.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

And the refs chit chatted over coffee and donuts...then said, yeah no penalty.  Prettt blatant.

The worst part was Brady's ***** eating grin when the refs called it no penalty. He knows he still gets the benefit of the refs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

It's not a non-call if a flag was actually thrown. 

This is my biggest gripe. If no flag was thrown i could accept it bc it was a close call. But a flag was thrown. So how exactly did that convo between the refs follow? If im a Giants fan im pissed. Bc the point of a close call by definition is it could go either way and it did go one way: it was a penalty...until it wasnt...

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Joe Judge didn't agree with the call, lol

Maybe the REFs had a plane to catch and didn't want overtime messing up their flights? He has a very valid argument.

Edited by qwksilver