Week 6: Chiefs at Bills (+5): Monday 5pm on Fox

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Titans Bills -> Week 5 Bills vs Titans Tues 7 pm thread

And oh yeah as per SOP, Ix Nay on the general Ovid-19 Cay

14 minutes ago, CBennett said:

Im not even gonna bother probably dont want the frustration like last game. Hope they win but I think I will pass on watching

4-1 vs 4-1. I am going to try and get home from work ASAP so I can watch most of the game. I may even leave work early because I am "sick". Cough cough.

22 minutes ago, Greg S said:

4-1 vs 4-1. I am going to try and get home from work ASAP so I can watch most of the game. I may even leave work early because I am "sick". Cough cough.

It's the responsible thing to do... gotta protect your co-workers!

Really, they should thank you for leaving early!

Edited by TheFunPolice

Feliciano coming back will be huge... he's good but he also brings an attitude that helps the OL

Same with Spain... I'm surprised Spain was benched. 

I don't think we should overreact to the Titans game too much either...

If there is one thing football players love, and I mean LOVE, it's doing the whole "everyone is against us" routine...

The thing is, everyone WAS against the Titans. NFL fans and media were dumping on them. I'll be most wanted to see the Titans embarassed and having to play half a team of practice squad guys.

That stuff is like manna from Heaven for a football coach. 

Couple that with the Bills seeming mentally out of it, missing some key guys, and making a couple of crucial mistakes, and you get a blowout. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Six games in, and we've worn our traditional uniform exactly ONCE, and it was an away game. I wonder why McDermott dislikes it so much.

Just guessing here but I think this is Kim's doing. I think Beane and McDermott only care about building a winner. What uniform they wear probably isn't high on their priority list. Terry probably doesn't give a *** either. Just win and make $$$. Again just guessing but I bet Kim is in charge of this. Might explain why the Bills last year wore 5 different uniform combinations for their first 5 home games.

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Smurf Madness!

Sure looked good against Dallas last Thanksgiving. 

Not surprised seeing as this is a Thursday night game originally and the league still does their color rush uniform themes for these games. 

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Sure looked good against Dallas last Thanksgiving. 

Not surprised seeing as this is a Thursday night game originally and the league still does their color rush uniform themes for these games. 

that was because they went with the ultra white accents on the facemask and socks.... this regular all blue combo leaves a lot to be desired.

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh, that was hysterical. "Looks are deceiving...he's 6'4", 220 or 230, HEY FATTY, HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH?" "210, he's lying"

The link on the buffalobills website doesn't work for me, if others have that problem try here:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=691056548478333&ref=watch_permalink

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, that was hysterical. "Looks are deceiving...he's 6'4", 220 or 230, HEY FATTY, HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH?" "210, he's lying"

The link on the buffalobills website doesn't work for me, if others have that problem try here:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=691056548478333&ref=watch_permalink

Quick vid - so funny 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"There's some kid in there....He's the QB, (can't make out phrase), He leads us, but he also shows us that he does have a personality, he's not a robot"

Is that a tiny little dig in there about a former QB Diggs played for?

Yes

• Like (+1) 1

Gonna be a blood bath. No way the Bills can stop the Chiefs. Our defense made the titans look like a good offense minus two starters wrs. Our only hope is to out score them. The offense looked like ***** too. Allen regressed, oline was bad in all facets, wr drops, etc...I calling for a 38 to 17 loss. Hope I'm wrong. 

Bills have to put that last game behind them. They were bad on both sides of the ball but it was one game, if you told me the Bills would be 4-1 going into week 6 before the season started I'd take it. Let's hope the team adjusts and that game was an aberration and not the new norm.

• Like (+1) 1

Could it be the Bills might not be as good as their record? We are about to find out how good we really are. That Allen performance along with our poor defense has me worried. A good performance against the Chiefs would go a long way. They don't even have to win it. Just show me they can compete. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Gonna be a blood bath. No way the Bills can stop the Chiefs. Our defense made the titans look like a good offense minus two starters wrs. Our only hope is to out score them. The offense looked like ***** too. Allen regressed, oline was bad in all facets, wr drops, etc...I calling for a 38 to 17 loss. Hope I'm wrong. 

The Titans do have a good offense. They've been putting up 30 points a game.

38 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Could it be the Bills might not be as good as their record? We are about to find out how good we really are. That Allen performance along with our poor defense has me worried. A good performance against the Chiefs would go a long way. They don't even have to win it. Just show me they can compete. 

We know you are worried. You keep posting about how bad the Bills are.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3