Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Postgame

4 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Not just one person to blame but I think this one mostly goes on josh Allen. His stats look fine and his big plays made him look alot better but 95% of the game he couldn't make the simplist throws and gave up massive sacks and put his defense on the field the entire game. If he played remotely decent in the first half of both games against the Pat's the Bill's win both.

Not one person, but?

The coaches respected Brady too much and allowed him to get them in FG range.  Play them straight and not give up the yardage, they punt.  Those 3 points that the coaching staff conceded is not how you win.  

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m far from a Daboll hater, and I don’t know where the calls came from in the first possession after taking the lead, but we lost on that conservative 3 straight runs and out.  

Our defense uncharacteristically struggled all day, and immediately gave up long drives and the lead after.  

The defense gave up scoring drives with help from flags. 

I'll guess but I'm assuming they scored on drives that were extended on 3rd down by flags. 

Edited by The Wiz

Just now, whatdrought said:

There’s also the part where our first and 10 play was a run into the middle of the line. Every time. So there’s that. 

Every time.  Meanwhile, NE gained an average of 8 yards on first down.  Absolute killer.

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm not sure I want to hear Ford is a work in progress at RT.  He got killed tonight by the left DE

Ford is a guard, period. That's what he played in high school and in college until injuries made him switch. He is a guard!

He may be able to play tackle in the future but not now. He can't pass block on the edge.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The GDT has never been worse than today. Just pathetic. The people who know nothing about football come out and blame everything on the QB because that's all they understand.

It was atrocious. 

WE have some really fair weather (uneducated) football fans around here. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

They saw it, just refused to call it. Saw a few holds on the Pats Oline that should/could have been called. But as we know, the Pats play perfect ball though.

Getting sick of this crap...and how tf don't they call intentional grounding on Brady early on? Smh

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Disappointing.

i wasn’t a fan of the defensive game plan today.

Josh was definitely better than that 1st patriots game and did some encouraging things. But he still left some big throws on the field. He had Knox wide open twice for a TD and overthrew him badly both times. But he did some really good things too.

Ultimately, the Hills just aren’t ready to take the division from the patriots yet.

But the Bills are still ahead of schedule. Their window is just starting to open. The patriots is closing. 

Patriots window been closing for 6 years lol  must be a ten story window 

Edited by 97bills