Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

So apparently there are a TON of raven fans at the stadium

I couldnt quite tell if i was seeing a lot of purple on my tv screen, or if it was just the lighting. I was hoping for the latter... kind of embarassing. Id love to help, but making multiple trips from Maine just isnt in the cards any more.

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

Well unlike the other two we are playing them at HOME Bills Mafia baby  will Rock tha House !!!! 

LETS GOOOO BUFFALOOOOO !!!!!

praying ravens beat themselves also

they are due for a loss 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the Bills win the toss, please take the ball. You do not want to get behind on this team. Do not give them a chance to get ahead

yup. it would be idiotic to give them extra possessions 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the Bills win the toss, please take the ball. You do not want to get behind on this team. Do not give them a chance to get ahead

We definitely are deferring and copping a TD on their first drive.

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I guess you didn’t get the joke.  

The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe 
SMH 

When rex/bills played the ravens I called into jim rome radio show to give him a poor bills themed parody of 'the raven'... knowing he disliked poetry, it was cut off 15 seconds in, (?"I DONT LIKE THAT CALL"?)

" Edgar Allan ran... I asked for a call not a poem."

Won’t be surprised if Bills D gives up a drive early, then adjusts. It’s been their MO all season. Some of the biggest runs they’ve given up have been early in games. Hopefully they can withstand the early onslaught of offense from BAL and match it with some drives of their own. 

Jackson is at his best when he can create.  Bills D needs to get pressure as soon after the snap as possible.  The Ravens injured Center (out for the season) may come into play.  Edmunds, Milano, Oliver and Phillips need to be really quick off the snap.