MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

Just now, Elite Poster said:

Based off of the less than one half of football you've seen them play. Someone get this guy a DC job in the NFL, he has it figured out. Even Belichick couldn't do it. 

Its a gameday thread right?  So should I comment on the game or the other games Ive watched of him this year?  Because I havent. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Don’t other NFL players also take these hits multiple times a game? Why would Lamar be any different. He’s been training for this his entire life. 

Hey I hope he stays healthy and beats NE when it really counts, assuming we don't end the dynasty 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

No way Jackson can take those kinds of hits long term

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Patriots plan will be borderline cheap shots and laying the wood

It's about the only defense there is

He probably can’t , but Ravens are playing for now and not thinking about the long term. Unconventional plan, but Jackson’s an unconventional player. He’s also cheap for a few years. Maybe they’ll eventually try to make him more of a pocket passer, or just use him up in their current style. 

Yep , the Pats plan in the next meeting will be a headshot. Getting him out of the game will be their primary focus. They’ll sacrifice a player to suspension to get it done. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Lamar and the Ravens offense is everything we wish we had. Deny it if you want but you’d be a liar.

It works for now, but they will have to evolve into more of a passing team in the next couple of years.

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

You gotta lay the wood on Jackson when he runs.  Belichik vs the Bills in Super Bowl 25.  This is too easy for Jackson.  Only think you can do is make him pay a price when he runs and dare him to throw.  

If Jackson fakes the zone read and hands off to the RB, do they hit the defender with a penalty if they drill him while he’s carrying out a fake?

Mind blowing that the rams gave Goff $110mm guaranteed. Giving guys like him and Wentz big contracts will set your franchise back for years. 

Even harder to believe is a team without a framchise QB trading two first round picks for a cornerback

Edited by Process

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Lamar and the Ravens offense is everything we wish we had. Deny it if you want but you’d be a liar.

We spent the off-season taking away Allen's legs.  Raven's spent the the off-season figuring out how to optimize Lamars. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I love watching the wheels come off for the Rams. Just wait until those awful contracts and wasted draft picks catch up with them. I won't miss seeing their empty stadium in the playoffs.

I doubt the Rams make the playoffs this year; too much competition in the NFC, especially West

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It works for now, but they will have to evolve into more of a passing team in the next couple of years.

I agree. I checked the stats and see Lamar has more passing yards per game and passing TDs than Allen...so our offense needs to become more of a passing team too then? Because when I say that everyone gets at me for it.