Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Surprised you're not a cowboy fan living in Texas?

Wow !! Thought those two were married.

Why the Giants? Is their coach in trouble?

Cuz Jerruh thinks its all Jason's fault and wants his competition to have said bad coach.  (and since he's not very original.... He's looking at the NYETS and Miami HC swap)

1 minute ago, H2o said:

You know Beasley is already amped for this game on Thursday and will be looking to make a statement against his former team. :thumbsup:

I get it ... He immediately said Buffalo was a far better place.

BUT .... He's Happy Smurf, and Happy Smurf doesn't hold a grudge.   :D

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I get it ... He immediately said Buffalo was a far better place.

BUT .... He's Happy Smurf, and Happy Smurf doesn't hold a grudge.   :D

Yeah, he'll just score a TD or two then put out subtle diss on his next banger. 

• Like (+1) 2

Finally, we’re up against it. 

The Bills are a good team, But, are they a really good team, close to the 2019 elite?They have successfully rolled the Division 3 stiffs + teams they are better than, like the Broncos- in a most dominating manner, yesterday!

The QB evaluation has perked up, as he is still running with abandon, BUT is also capable of throwing darts from the pocket and finally, hitting a bomb for a TD!The D is in Monstah mode.

ALL must be clicking. Within the next month- no more stiffs. Two of the Top 3 teams in the NFL, plus an Away game Offensive power, who got slightly beaten @ the Cheatriots yesterday and finally, a team that has lost some poise and talent level, but is obviously dangerous.

To be talked about in the elite, go 2-2. 
1-3 and it’ll be questionable.

0-4 and the bloom will have died!

GO BILLS! Take the Season home to the Playoffs and show you rank in the discussion with any team!

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Refs power behind the refs really screwed the Boys on those 2 tripping calls 

I guess the new standard at a critical juncture of a game is that O linemen have to stand flat-footed and can't lift their legs at all in the face of a defensive power rush.  Feels like someone behind the scenes is lifting his leg and pissing on the fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

This game worries me in one area.. CB#2. Michael Gallup is a handful.  I’m sure Tre will be on Cooper so either Wallace or Johnson is going to have to play a really good game.  

Need a 3rd good CB as well they have 3 very good WR. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is what makes me think the Bills will be up for this game. After two straight blowouts, they're still 7.5 point dogs.  With the makeup of this roster and how most have a chip on their shoulder, I believe they will feast on the lack of respect and pull out the win.

I almost think i would rather have the Bills really stomp the cowboys than beat the Pats, it's really close but i just really do not like their owner he is a ego'd out blow hard & i hope the Bills open a huge can of whoop ass on them that would make my holiday full of Thanks for the Bills giving that to them !! 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Ugh, why do we always hit "meh" teams in this "amped up Playing for their Season" mode?

Current report is Jason Garrett on the hot seat after Jerry Jones public comments.  ESPN talking heads discuss:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28160398

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Dallas has been dealing with the flu bug running through their locker room and coaching staff the past couple of weeks...hope this continues throughout the week. Looking like they could be without Vander Esch too this week. 

I just hope our guys go in and decontam the facilities!  Wash your hands, guys!  Don't touch your face!

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

If you’ve never heard Mike Lombardi talk about The Clapper get on it! Falling on the Floor funny, as he describes the Red Headed Stepchild as the most eunuched HC in the NFL!

8D570A9A-2434-491B-8CC0-E58D2FD6F559.jpeg

I wonder who would win a clapping competition ... Garrett or McD ? 

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I wonder who would win a clapping competition ... Garrett or McD ? 

McD has been watching the Clapper’s tapes... for sure!

What will be highly, highly amusing, is if the camera pans back and forth to each of them, for a full fledged CLAP OFF! ???

Lombardi will die laughing, seeing a clone of Garrett.

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Dallas could very well cover but Buffalo could very well win s/u. This game will be very similar to the Eagles where a couple key plays will decide it. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

McD has been watching the Clapper’s tapes... for sure!

What will be highly, highly amusing, is if the camera pans back and forth to each of them, for a full fledged CLAP OFF! ???

That gave me an idea for Bills-Cowboys clapping drinking game but everyone might be knocked out by the end of the 1st quarter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

I just watched the Cowboys Patriots game, and it made me excited. Cowboys played them tough.

It reminds me that when you have a good team, you get ramped up to watch those tough matches. These next few weeks are going to be fun going up against the big boys.

Dallas was definitely in more of a dog fight than we were yesterday. It could be an advantage for us on Thursday. That game actually paralleled our game earlier this year against the pats* pretty well.

• Like (+1) 2