Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

15 hours ago, Augie said:

Forget all that pragmatic crap! The Dallas game is the one where I have a couple dozen family and friends in the house. I love my wife, and I’d hate to end up divorced over a bad showing....by my team or my self. 

BEAT THE COWBOYS! 

I feel for you.  I am spending Thanksgiving with Cowboy fans.  Please Bills, beat the Boys!!!

• Like (+1) 2

I'm going to advise Bills' fans to go back and watch the Week 1 Jets game to see our game plan for Dallas.

On short weeks, it's very common for coaches to recycle a game plan to streamline preparation, and the Jets and Cowboys have some similarities that make that plan a good fit:

Mobile qb

Athletic, tough, dual threat RB 

Very good boundary targets, but not much that can hurt you at slot WR or TE

Big, tough DL with athletic LBs

Secondaries that play a lot of man coverage 

Just my 2 cents of course 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

CBSsportsline has the line at -7.0.

If you look at the Cowboy's wins, they are very similar with ours.  The only winning team Dallas has beaten are the Eagles.   Their schedule has been as weak as ours up to this point.  This is a winnable game.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

If you look at the Cowboy's wins, they are very similar with ours.  The only winning team Dallas has beaten are the Eagles.   Their schedule has been as weak as ours up to this point.  This is a winnable game.

Now I've seen -6.6, -7 and -7.5 

@Gugny   Bills Uniforms for Thursday    http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2019_BUF-DAL^13

2017-2019_blank_HD.PNG

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Now I've seen -6.6, -7 and -7.5 

@Gugny   Bills Uniforms for Thursday    http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2019_BUF-DAL^13

2017-2019_blank_HD.PNG

Great link.  Thanks.

I hope the Bills stay with the classic blue jersey/white pants.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

For what it is worth...

The Cowboys just had to fly 1551 miles this very same week!

So, in essence, the Cowboys finished playing Sunday night and had to catch a 1551 mile flight to race back for their Thursday game.

Boston, MA to Dallas, TX is 1,551 miles

Kind of a wash.

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

If you look at the Cowboy's wins, they are very similar with ours.  

One big difference in the Cowboys’ wins:  There aren’t as many.?

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, cd1 said:

For what it is worth...

The Cowboys just had to fly 1551 miles this very same week!

So, in essence, the Cowboys finished playing Sunday night and had to catch a 1551 mile flight to race back for their Thursday game.

Boston, MA to Dallas, TX is 1,551 miles

Kind of a wash.

But that was a week long prep week, the away team on Thursday has a terrible win% statistically.  The Cowboys went to NE but it was for a sunday game, there is a big difference there.   Then again, winning in NE on the road is a worse % than thursday night road games in general.    Whether its 1000 or 1200 or 1500 miles probably means very little....being the home team for Thursday is a significant advantage.

Just now, mattynh said:

But that was a week long prep week, the away team on Thursday has a terrible win% statistically.  The Cowboys went to NE but it was for a sunday game, there is a big difference there.   Then again, winning in NE on the road is a worse % than thursday night road games in general.    Whether its 1000 or 1200 or 1500 miles probably means very little....being the home team for Thursday is a significant advantage.

Ha Ha - They had to FLY HOME last night or this morning!

Does anyone know what this weeks plans are for the Bills?   I'm thinking they fly to Dallas Wednesday am, in time to get some practice in there Wed pm.  What about today and Tuesday - do they practice both days, use one for film review and game planning?  I thought Monday's were always "days off" but am not sure.

9 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Does anyone know what this weeks plans are for the Bills?   I'm thinking they fly to Dallas Wednesday am, in time to get some practice in there Wed pm.  What about today and Tuesday - do they practice both days, use one for film review and game planning?  I thought Monday's were always "days off" but am not sure.

Tuesdays are the players "days off" usually, but thats not the case this week. 

Today is film and open media session for players I think at 430

Tuesday and Wednesday practice, and then fly to dallas.

Thursday wake up and KICK ASS! 

3 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Richard Sherman did an article once about TNF games and he said they don't get Monday off.

There is a lot of pressure on both teams for this game.  Dallas is taking heat from their fans, their coach is taking heat for play calling, and they're all pissed off about being robbed by the refs.  Plus they NEED the win to stay in first place.   Buffalo needs to prove they can beat a team with a winning record, that they don't wilt under the national spotlight, and needs the win because they have some even tougher games ahead.  I'm guessing the Cowboys punch us in the mouth early as they will be pumped.  We need to survive that early pressure, stay calm, and show our moxie.  I like our chances!

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting posts on their message board.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/the-bills-are-even-bigger-frauds-than-the-cowboys.446472/

Josh Allen is about to have a great game
book it

Looks like they are beating the teams they are suppose to beat. Can’t say the Cowboys are doing that. I can’t call them frauds.

We as Cowboys fans have absolutely no room to talk smack about the Bills.

another guy who has not watched buffalo and forms his opinion based on the bills schedule.
Wait till they line up and run the ball and rush the passer here.
People are going to lose their mind thursday night after this team bullies Dallas. Its going to be like the chargers game in 17.

He has 14 touchdowns and only 1 pick in his last 6 games (confidence is high). He has singletary back whose a good pass blocker and is averaging over 5 yards per carry (once again huge confidence booster). Defense is solid.

LOL at anyone sleeping on the Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/the-bills-are-even-bigger-frauds-than-the-cowboys.446472/

book it

Looks like they are beating the teams they are suppose to beat. Can’t say the Cowboys are doing that. I can’t call them frauds.

another guy who has not watched buffalo and forms his opinion based on the bills schedule.
People are going to lose their mind thursday night after this team bullies Dallas. Its going to be like the chargers game in 17.

He has 14 touchdowns and only 1 pick in his last 6 games (confidence is high). He has singletary back whose a good pass blocker and is averaging over 5 yards per carry (once again huge confidence booster). Defense is solid.

Usually if the opponent message board is like this they end up winning by 35 touchdowns 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

book it

We're getting respect on another teams board?

Related image

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1