Around the NFL Week 12

Rooting interests today. Unlike last week most of these are pretty straightforward.

Bengals over Steelers.

Dolphins over Browns.

Jets over Raiders.

Jaguars over Titans. Titans worry me a bit more than I'd like. Get them a 6th loss today and we already have the tiebreaker.

Ravens over Rams. My logic here is that I want the Ravens to stack wins and build an insurmountable lead in the AFC North. When they face us they might be a little more relaxed. Also I hate the Rams.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Rooting interests today. Unlike last week most of these are pretty straightforward.

Bengals over Steelers.

Dolphins over Browns.

Jets over Raiders.

Jaguars over Titans. Titans worry me a bit more than I'd like. Get them a 6th loss today and we already have the tiebreaker.

Ravens over Rams. My logic here is that I want the Ravens to stack wins and build an insurmountable lead in the AFC North. When they face us they might be a little more relaxed. Also I hate the Rams.

I rather the Ravens lose so Buffalo can be tied for the 2nd best record in the AFC

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Cincy +6.5 is my big play today, even without Dalton.

I'm on the other side Bengals played really well last week, probably win with Dalton but your asking a winless team to play well twice in a row- don't think they can

1 minute ago, CardinalScotts said:

I'm on the other side Bengals played really well last week, probably win with Dalton but your asking a winless team to play well twice in a row- don't think they can

Raiders AT Jets could be dicey Jets might put one togethe

2 minutes ago, CardinalScotts said:

Starting the Pittsburgh D with confidence this week over Buffalo. Finley isn't good. Mixon has somehow done better since the QB change but that's about it. Maybe they will surprise but I just don't think they have the talent to do it. That said it could be a low scoring slugfest that the Bengals manage to come out on top of.

1 hour ago, fallen627 said:

Cowboys over Pats (for division and so that Dallas isn’t hungry/desperate on Thanksgiving). They are one of those up/down teams, like the Eagles. How they play one week depends quite a bit on their play the previous week and the context of the game. 

Why does everyone think that the Cowboys won't be hungry or motivated on Thursday if they beat the Patriots? They don't have some huge divisional lead or a great record that they can have an off game or not be hungry and it won't hurt them.

37 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

“unable to finish practice”..... yeahhhh, okay.

In other words, his Kale and Seaweed smoothie was ready a few minutes early.....

45 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Why does everyone think that the Cowboys won't be hungry or motivated on Thursday if they beat the Patriots? They don't have some huge divisional lead or a great record that they can have an off game or not be hungry and it won't hurt them.

In other words, his Kale and Seaweed smoothie was ready a few minutes early.....

From the perspective of an outsider (don’t see a ton of their games), it just seems like MO under their coach is to be inconsistent from week to week.. 

I don’t know how the Steelers expect to score points with that lineup on offense today.

I think we can call that one now. Oakland probably going down, too. They aren’t as good as their record suggests and the Jets are probably slightly better than their record suggests.

Edited by eanyills

9 minutes ago, mannc said:

Is there a more likable player in the league than Fitz?

Peterman?

Too soon?

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rough day for QBs. Carr and Rudolph benched. Wentz to locker room. 

Now to get started on the parody:  ‘Then all the Steelers hated him, and they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the mugged quarterback, you’ll go down in history’.

• Haha (+1) 1