TNF: Colts at Texans

YoloinOhio

44 minutes ago, Kiva said:

Why didnt we get a Thursday night game this year? I thought all teams get a night game?

Cowboys have a Thurs. night game 12/5. 

Everybody gets one nationally televised game. The cowboys thanksgiving day game is usually one of the highest watched regular season games each year. Much better then some random monday or thursday night game.

Edited by wagon127

***** the NFL.

I look forward to a solid excuse to drink on Thursday nights. When my wife says “why are you watching this game?” I always have “well, if so-and-so team beats the jerk-offs, we have a better shot at the playoffs.” She allows it with a side eye towards my alcoholism, understanding she married into this sickness of being a Bills fan.  

So here I am tonight, trying to answer the same question,  apparently hoping for a tie, and while she’s no rhodes scholar of football, she does have an MBA, and I think she’s on to me... and on the phone with the group that will be my intervention. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

***** the NFL.

I look forward to a solid excuse to drink on Thursday nights. When my wife says “why are you watching this game?” I always have “well, if so-and-so team beats the jerk-offs, we have a better shot at the playoffs.” She allows it with a side eye towards my alcoholism, understanding she married into this sickness of being a Bills fan.  

So here I am tonight, trying to answer the same question,  apparently hoping for a tie, and while she’s no rhodes scholar of football, she does have an MBA, and I think she’s on to me... and on the phone with the group that will be my intervention. 

Don't worry, the Bills will win the Super Bowl while you are in isolated recovery.

6 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Terry Bradshaw is such a fool.

I hope he’s right though.  Cowboys can BE SOMEBODY WE ALL RESPECT on Sunday, get out of Foxboro with a huge, emotional win.... then suffer the letdown four days later!

Also, Joe Buck just mentioned the fact that this game could, indeed, end in a tie.  He should wash his filthy mouth with a bar of soap now.

Edited by RiotAct
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

We want Texans to win?

Not sure it matters, they're both 6-4.  The easiest way for Buffalo to get the 5th seed is to win their games; they control their destiny at this point.