TNF: Colts at Texans

YoloinOhio

colts win makes things messy

but even with a loss today Colts are favored to finish 10-6. they schedule is a cakewalk. so thats Indy, Pitt, Oakland and potentially Cleavland having a chance at 10-6

Edited by Tesla03

6 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

colts win makes things messy

but even with a loss today Colts are favored to finish 10-6. they schedule is a cakewalk. so thats Indy, Pitt, Oakland and potentially Cleavland having a chance at 10-6

Gotta hope Baltimore has something to play for in the last week.  Pittsburgh is down there for the finale 

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Really?! Can there really be more than one "Jon Williams" in the world? It's such a unique name.... 

I'm such a fool!

May remember him as Johnathan Williams. 

One of Whaley's injury draft picks.

They have about the same type of schedule the rest of the way. Houston’s might be a little more difficult. I will cheer for Houston tonight. I could see them easily losing 2 maybe 3 games the rest of the way. Same for Colts. One of these teams will have 10 wins and win the division the other with finish with 9 wins and hope for WC. 

20 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Gotta hope Baltimore has something to play for in the last week.  Pittsburgh is down there for the finale 

yea hopefully dallas beats the Pats

they will be on a high and we can catch them sleeping on thanksgiving and it allows Baltimore to stay in the hunt for home field advantage 

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I don't remember Jonathan Williams, when did he play here 

Jonathan Williams (born February 2, 1994) is an American football running back for the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He played college football at Arkansas.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It’s got to come down to ; which of these teams can break away easier and win the Division. And which could fall out of it and not be a factor in the wildcard. You got to figure the Texans are better. Let the texans win and run away with that Division and hope the colts keep losing and fall behind you. Get as many teams out of the wildcard race as possible. Give the colts that 5th loss