Around the NFL Week 9

4 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Screw it, give us the 1st pick, then trade it out and draft nothing but o line

I don’t get why the Jets and Browns decided to go out and get toys for their young QBs instead of protection.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

On the Gang Green forum, a member just suggested burning Gase’s home.  I think we’re positively genteel compared to those ruffians.

we're 6-2 they're about to be 1-7 let's not get on our high horse we're plenty terrible with a winning record.

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

On the Gang Green forum, a member just suggested burning Gase’s home.  I think we’re positively genteel compared to those ruffians.

I'm going to enjoy some schadenfreude and visit jestnation and ganggreen.

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Gase was the worst hire I’ve ever seen. All you had to see what he was in Miami. Some organizations just boggle my mind..not saying we haven’t made our share of bonehead moves haha 

9 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

NY media is gonna feast on Gase after today

Not sure there’s any meat left on that bone. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

They could just draw a phallic symbol on his lawn like the classy folks! 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

The Bills got a little help in the wild card race today.  Essentially just the Colts ans Steelers in the race right now and both have QB injuries...

MCL sprain for Brissett (and once again I need a new fantasy QB)

Holy ***** the catch from Courtland Sutton!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Did you just see that TD by Courtland Sutton (Denver)?  That's the type of WR this team is missing opposite of John Brown!

Brandon Allen > Josh Allen.

Just kidding!!!

sort of

Nice drive by Allen and the Broncos!

I so hope Baker and the fake news Browns lose.

I don't know which makes me happier.

The ever hyped Jests or Browns imploding.

Have to go with the jests, but seeing baker get ground in the dirt is a close 2nd.

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

No you're not; I've seen your posts.  You're part of the anti-Allen click.

there are the people who are blind homers and will support everything 100%.  There’s the crowd who think Josh has all the tools to be awesome but he’s not displaying the productivity to elevate this passing attack to the next level... and there are the people that hate him and relish coming here to rip him.

im in the middle group.  

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
Inappropriate language

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

you’re full of garbage.

there are the people who are blind homers and will support everything 100%.  There’s the crowd who think Josh has all the tools to be awesome but he’s not displaying the productivity to elevate this passing attack to the next level... and there are the people that hate him and relish coming here to rip him.

im in the middle group.  

Hardly