Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It’s a play nfl qbs routinely make. A touch pass with a little air under it gets it to brown easily. Can even throw it behind him where there’s nobody within 10 yards because he stops his route in the open spot. The only player he needs to get the ball over is the D-Lineman 

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So 10 sacks and a lose can be considered a great success? 

No, silly! It’s 10 sacks PLUS a 300 yard passing day. THAT overcomes any deficit we might have in terms of the points scored. Points are just one unit of measurement! Highly overrated! 

• Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Augie said:

No, silly! It’s 10 sacks PLUS a 300 yard passing day. THAT overcomes any deficit we might have in terms of the points scored. Points are just one unit of measurement! Highly overrated! 

38 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

no that would still be fine.  But 3 sacks and a 40-point margin of victory?  Epic failure.

Well now I really need some clarification. 

3 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Don’t mean to pile on here but ......If Hughes and Oliver don’t get at least two sacks each out of the five or more then it’s a bad day.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

You’re just going to have to embrace the “New Math”. 

Ughhhh what the hell guys? 

Is this like common core math? 

I have a hard enough time with helping my kids. 

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Ughhhh what the hell guys? 

Is this like common core math? 

I have a hard enough time with helping my kids. 

I remember the day where I just said “HA! You’re on your own here, son!”  We hired a tutor. Very nice 300 pound bald lady who would tell us about her weekends at the nudist resort with her boyfriend. Good tutor though, and I never threw up. I’ll call it a win! 

8 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Smh the excuses people make are astounding. Brown is open even if the roll out is the opposite way. He has plenty of room behind him to be thrown even more open than he is. It’s a throw an nfl qb should be able to make, especially one with a strong arm like josh. 

Its like the people that defend a politician  when they say something dumb. Saying brown isn’t open even if the play design is to the right of the field(where brown is running to until he found an open spot in the zone) is just idiotic and blind homerism. You provide a clear example and people still deny it. It’s mindboggling. I said the same thing about ej and people tried to deny it happened even with video evidence. 

It was covered a few pages back.

It's a designed rollout for Beasley with Duke as the 2nd read. If Brown is in the progression, he is at best the 3rd read.

Absolutely no reason for the QB to bail on his boot action, skip his first 2 reads, and throw back across his body to a WR whose route takes him into the path of a safety squatting on top.

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, stuvian said:

We haven't blown anybody out and the Skins played the Vikings pretty tough. 

Take nothing for granted. i don't rule out a Colt McCoy sighting if Haskins falters Billy Joe Hobert style. 

I could see that. I’m not worried about the defense at all. The offense is another story. Just don’t turn the Ball over and don’t squander scoring opportunities. I think they will move the ball on the skins especially if given decent field position by the defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I have mixed feelings. The extra hour of sleep is awesome and much needed. The getting dark at 5:30pm part sucks. 

One hour of sleep does NOT make it worth it, IMO. It’s 99.9% SUCKS! 

3 hours ago, stuvian said:

We haven't blown anybody out and the Skins played the Vikings pretty tough. 

Take nothing for granted. i don't rule out a Colt McCoy sighting if Haskins falters Billy Joe Hobert style. 

The Bills have to approach this game like any other. They must not look past The Redskins or forget the Dolphin game.

10 hours ago, Locomark said:

How many picks of the rookie ??? Sure they won’t let him throw much, but in the limited action he has had its been a pick fest. They should get 3 if he tries 30 attempts because they are playing from way behind.  

Well, if he throws it high over the middle in this game two Hyde and/ Poyer might be getting a call from Deon. 

On 11/2/2019 at 11:46 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

Man....that  plane must have every skins fan that gonna be in attendance then, because I’ve seen a couple of their games while scrolling through the ticket and they can’t even get half their stadium full of their own fan base. 

At the game today, probably 15-20% of the stadium is Redskins Red. Adjust your television set. Pathetic.

10 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

At the game today, probably 15-20% of the stadium is Redskins Red. Adjust your television set. Pathetic.

More like 10% and that is not really that unusual for teams with big national fan bases.