Week#9 Thread Bills vs. Redskins

Chandler#81

The other one starts off far too stupid. I’ll forward as many quality posts as I can from it here.

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

17 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Courtesy of @YoloinOhio

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://twitter.com/marcel_lj/status/1188915423582011393?s=21

https://twitter.com/salsports/status/1188915677484199936?s=21

Leslie Frazier: "Recognition and awareness was our downfall against the screen game."

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

8 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oof... if I was a betting man, I'd probably take the Redskins to cover and the under in this one... until the Bills show they can put up points, a 10 point spread is unrealistic. Hell, the skins covered that spread against the Vikes last week in a 29 point game!

• Like (+1) 2

This game can't come quick enough.

The last two days have been totally unbearable on this message board.

Prior to the Eagles game, our defense was considered one of the Top 2-3 in the entire NFL.  

Three hours later, and we apparently need to replace our entire Defensive Line and Tremaine Edmunds is back to being a bust/playing out of position.

On offense, the lack of points is becoming a very disturbing trend that must get fixed immediately.  But the overreaction on the other side of the ball is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Prior to the Eagles game, our defense was considered one of the Top 2-3 in the entire NFL.  

Three hours later, and we apparently need to replace our entire Defensive Line and Tremaine Edmunds is back to being a bust/playing out of position.

On offense, the lack of points is becoming a very disturbing trend that must get fixed immediately.  But the overreaction on the other side of the ball is ridiculous.

..huh?...even when we put up a "W", some insist on "Monday Mourning"....SMH............

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..huh?...even when we put up a "W", some insist on "Monday Mourning"....SMH............

True.  But it's not completely overwhelming with doom and gloom after a win.

• Like (+1) 3

Washington averages 12.4 PPG    (yeah I said the same about Miami 1.5 weeks ago)    The Bills still won.

The 2 teams worse Miami and the JETS. 

If the rookie Haskins plays   it won't get better.  

Washington also allows 24 ppg on defense and are shopping 2 "top" FA's before the end of the trading period. 

13 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

meh ..  I think the meltdowns are over.   

I worry every game.  the Eagles were not a pushover and they proved it. 

The skins  lol      I'm more worried about a hangnail  

The stat about Gore facing 8+ men in the box infuriates me.  How many of those plays are we showing only one WR and multiple TE’s or we are in some form of bunch formation.  

Daboll makes no attempt to disguise run or pass plays 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The stat about Gore facing 8+ men in the box infuriates me.  How many of those plays are we showing only one WR and multiple TE’s or we are in some form of bunch formation.  

Daboll makes no attempt to disguise run or pass plays 

he really doesn't. my percentage of actually guessing run or pass every play has to be about 70 to 80% accurate this year.... and I don't get paid to watch film and diagnose plays like the pro's out on the field. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Bro...… shut up.

WGR550’s Jeremy White, to show why the Bills lost. "After cutting the Eagles’ lead to four points with 9:44 remaining in the third quarter, the Bills’ offense ran 22 plays for 30 yards"

• 1st & 10 at PHI 43

(4:14 - 3rd) F.Gore up the middle to PHI 37 for 6 yards (F.Cox).

• 2nd & 4 at PHI 37

(3:35 - 3rd) F.Gore up the middle to PHI 29 for 8 yards (J.Mills).

• 1st & 10 at PHI 29

(3:02 - 3rd) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Allen pass short right to D.Singletary to PHI 27 for 2 yards (N.Gerry) [V.Curry]. Flat pass, caught at PHI 27.

• 2nd & 8 at PHI 27

(2:24 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short right. Thrown away, receiver not open for screen pass.

• 3rd & 8 at PHI 27

(2:20 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen sacked at PHI 29 for -2 yards (B.Graham).

• 4th & 10 at PHI 29

(1:33 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete deep middle to J.Brown (R.Darby). Receiver and coverage at PHI 6, crossing from left.

==============================================================================================================

• 1st & 10 at BUF 38

(14:51 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short right to D.Williams. Thrown wide of receiver at BUF 44.

• 2nd & 10 at BUF 38

(14:46 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete deep left to T.Kroft. Thrown wide of receiver at PHI 45.

• 3rd & 10 at BUF 38

(14:42 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete deep right to J.Brown. Underthrown, receiver near sideline at PHI 44

====================================================================================================================

4 minutes ago, Socal-805 said:

WGR550’s Jeremy White, to show why the Bills lost. "After cutting the Eagles’ lead to four points with 9:44 remaining in the third quarter, the Bills’ offense ran 22 plays for 30 yards"

• 1st & 10 at PHI 43

• 2nd & 4 at PHI 37

• 1st & 10 at PHI 29

(3:02 - 3rd) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Allen pass short right to D.Singletary to PHI 27 for 2 yards (N.Gerry) [V.Curry]. Flat pass, caught at PHI 27.

• 2nd & 8 at PHI 27

(2:24 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short right. Thrown away, receiver not open for screen pass.

• 3rd & 8 at PHI 27

• 4th & 10 at PHI 29

(1:33 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete deep middle to J.Brown (R.Darby). Receiver and coverage at PHI 6, crossing from left.

==============================================================================================================

• 1st & 10 at BUF 38

(14:51 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete short right to D.Williams. Thrown wide of receiver at BUF 44.

• 2nd & 10 at BUF 38

(14:46 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete deep left to T.Kroft. Thrown wide of receiver at PHI 45.

• 3rd & 10 at BUF 38

(14:42 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Allen pass incomplete deep right to J.Brown. Underthrown, receiver near sideline at PHI 44

====================================================================================================================

Gripping stuff! I had no idea. Thanks!?

16 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You seem very upset.  It's been 3 days.  It may be none of my business, but I'm a little concerned.  You mad, bro?

Uhh Yeah.  It's been 2 days?  

I'm fine.  THX.  I will stop complaining now, almost.  

Dabol and Josh Allen are killing this team however - IMO.

Maybe this is the wrong thread, but just saw ESPN graphic about the Steelers , their playoff chances and remaining games. Their December game vs Bills was their highest percentage chance to win of all remaining games at 65%. Computer generated of course, but that’s disturbing. 

1 minute ago, entropyrules said:

this one will be a nail biter.... I think the Skins win a close one with Hauschka missing a 50 yarder at end of  game for a sad and close loss at 16 skins 14 bills

If this happens, any playoff talk can be shelved until around week 15. 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Haven't you read on here, it's not the INT's now? We've moved onto the fumbles and lack of gaudy numbers. His play is not acceptable in "people's" eyes. Bust. :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

Haven't you read on here, it's not the INT's now? We've moved onto the fumbles and lack of gaudy numbers. His play is not acceptable in "people's" eyes. Bust. :rolleyes:

Yep moving the goal posts is great ain't it?  And remember Allen doesn't have a 300 yard passing game unlike say Andy Dalton who had one just last week!  Oh wait......

9 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Let's just get back on track and fix the crap that happened last game. Until Thanksgiving, they shouldn't have much competition. Time to shut up the critics. GO BILLS!

:censored: the critics, just win baby!!! :thumbsup:

One Minute Mark 

https://sports.yahoo.com/cover-3-josh-allen-bringing-232418799.html

Yahoo Sports Senior NFL Writer Kimberley Martin sat down with Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen to discuss his unique style of play, the surprising start to the Bills season and just how he views playing for both the fans and the city of Buffalo.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Socal-805 said:

• 1st & 10 at PHI 43

• 2nd & 4 at PHI 37

• 1st & 10 at PHI 29

• 2nd & 8 at PHI 27

• 3rd & 8 at PHI 27

• 4th & 10 at PHI 29

• 1st & 10 at BUF 38

• 2nd & 10 at BUF 38

• 3rd & 10 at BUF 38

So this guy is putting it all on two weak Bills offensive possessions and not on the two Eagles 3rd quarter possessions that resulted in 14 freaking points?  Is that how revisionist thinking works?

And how about that 4th quarter Eagles drive that went 84 yards into the wind; chewed up over 8 minutes of playing time and put the game out of reach at 31 - 13.  Does this genius think that might have played a role in the loss?

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

One Minute Mark 

https://sports.yahoo.com/cover-3-josh-allen-bringing-232418799.html

Yahoo Sports Senior NFL Writer Kimberley Martin sat down with Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen to discuss his unique style of play, the surprising start to the Bills season and just how he views playing for both the fans and the city of Buffalo.

How can you not like the young man? He owns his mistakes, is all about the team, and his main goal is for all of them to get better, especially himself. 

• Like (+1) 1