Have You Ever Licked Your Way All the Way to the Tootsie Roll?

Gugny

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it's getting close to Halloween, I was just thinking about my favorite candies.

I really like Tootsie Pops.  Do you?

I'm not much of a Blow Pop guy because the gum is really bad for you.

Over all the years I've been indulging in Tootsie Pops, I still CANNOT keep myself from biting the lollipop before I can see the Tootsie Roll.  LOL.  ROFL.  LFMAO.  hahahahahaha!!!

That got me to thinking ... I wonder if any of my Two Bill's Drives fans have ever had the willpower to lick a Tootsie Pop until they get to the coveted Tootsie Roll.

Happy Holloweeen, Everyone!!!!

Depends on what you mean exactly if you mean all the way until there is only tootsie roll left no. I don't really like tootsie roll on it's own all that much so I've never been all that tempted besides vague curiosity, and the desire to finally have something to hang over Mr. Owl. If you mean just until you reach the tootsie roll center even though there sucker left most everywhere else yeah all the damn time.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

Since it's getting close to Halloween, I was just thinking about my favorite candies.

Over all the years I've been indulging in Tootsie Pops, I still CANNOT keep myself from biting the lollipop before I can see the Tootsie Roll.  LOL.  ROFL.  LFMAO.  hahahahahaha!!!

That got me to thinking ... I wonder if any of my Two Bill's Drives fans have ever had the willpower to lick a Tootsie Pop until they get to the coveted Tootsie Roll.

tell me the truth... this is a metaphor isn't it?

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  I have no will power.

more contrition? wow, three posts in a row now.

who are you and what the hell have you done with EiI??

Edited by Foxx
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

How old are you again? 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

tell me the truth... this is a metaphor isn't it?

beat me too it

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

I suck them. Never bite. 

that's because you have no teeth old man  

:lol: :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I certainly can't wait that long. 

***SIDE POLL QUESTION: What's your favorite flavor of Tootsie Pops? Mine is orange.***

Why you gotta hijack my *****, dawg?

I like orange and purple.

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

I keep clicking on this topic because on the front page of TBD it says “Have You Ever Licked Your ...” and I keep wondering what the “...” stands for.  I must be getting old because I can’t remember even though I clicked on it only 15 minutes ago.

And I’ve tried, but I don’t think I’ve ever done it.

• Haha (+1) 1

Never liked tootsie pops; that is the sort of candy I would trade away on Halloween after returning home with my stash.

I LOVE Charms Blo Pops however!  And no,  I can't resist biting into them once they soften up and get ready to go.  Takes a while to reach that point, however.

11 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I certainly can't wait that long. 

***SIDE POLL QUESTION: What's your favorite flavor of Tootsie Pops? Mine is orange.***

I got one overseas and it was a coconut flavored Tootsie Pop.   I have never seen then in US. I did not finish it for days and yes I got to center.

• Like (+1) 1

A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:59 PM, Gugny said:

Hi!!!!!!

I'll answer your sweet question once you provide an in depth review of Halloween Town and Halloween Town II.  Thanks in advance.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:16 PM, Nextmanup said:

Never liked tootsie pops; that is the sort of candy I would trade away on Halloween after returning home with my stash.

I LOVE Charms Blo Pops however!  And no,  I can't resist biting into them once they soften up and get ready to go.  Takes a while to reach that point, however.

candy corn

worst excuse for candy EVAR!

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

Unless the machine secretes a solvent, the saliva-enhanced human tongue will get the job done faster.

Meanwhile, the girlfriends of those students are saying, "He finally built something useful."

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Hi!!!!!!

I'll answer your sweet question once you provide an in depth review of Halloween Town and Halloween Town II.  Thanks in advance.

candy corn

worst excuse for candy EVAR!

We used to keep a bowl of candy corn on an end table in the living room.

Probably about 6=7 years ago, we shot a video of one of our cats (Shane) deliberately using his paw to scoop out one piece of candy corn at a time, onto the table.  He would then slap shot it from the table to the floor, where Chloe (our dog, RIP) would be anxiously awaiting.  This would last until we put a stop to it.

Thank you, Cripple Creek, for bringing a beautiful memory of my pup to the forefront.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

We used to keep a bowl of candy corn on an end table in the living room.

Probably about 6=7 years ago, we shot a video of one of our cats (Shane) deliberately using his paw to scoop out one piece of candy corn at a time, onto the table.  He would then slap shot it from the table to the floor, where Chloe (our dog, RIP) would be anxiously awaiting.  This would last until we put a stop to it.

Thank you, Cripple Creek, for bringing a beautiful memory of my pup to the forefront.

I love it when cats have human names.  An old roommate of mine had a cat named Steve.  I always thought that was hilarious.

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I love it when cats have human names.  An old roommate of mine had a cat named Steve.  I always thought that was hilarious.

Me, too, man!!!!  I had a co-worker many years ago whose cat was named Bob.  I still laugh thinking about it.

Even though he was a kitten when we got him, he was already named.  Shane was in one of my sister in law's cat's litters.  My wife's cousin, Cindy, named him Shane because his coat is a very light buff color.  As Cindy put it, "He reminds me of the only white boy I ever dated.  His name was Shane.  So I'm gonna call this one Shane."

I loved the name, so we decided to keep the cat .. AND the name!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We have one... His name is Chester.  He goes by "Chet" and is a total P.I.T.A!  Not normal, never sleeps... Super vocal... For the life of me, don't know how he ever found us, namely ME???? Do you have any clue, please tell me!!!  His brutha from anutha mutha, Champ, is so chill.  WTF!  Thanx Baby Jesus for making my life a total test of personal strength.

Chet is fluffy... Like the color of a bullseye candy:

dc66da046a877ee75786701991c4db75.jpg

Champ is white. LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

We have one... His name is Chester.  He goes by "Chet" and is a total P.I.T.A!  Not normal, never sleeps... Super vocal... For the life of me, don't know how he ever found us, namely ME???? Do you have any clue, please tell me!!!  His brutha from anutha mutha, Champ, is so chill.  WTF!  Thanx Baby Jesus for making my life a total test of personal strength.

Chet is fluffy... Like the color of a bullseye candy:

dc66da046a877ee75786701991c4db75.jpg

Champ is white. LoL...

Put down the meth pipe dude...

On 10/23/2019 at 11:59 PM, Gugny said:

This is a stupid thread, and I hope you feel bad about yourself.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

This is a stupid thread, and I hope you feel bad about yourself.

Google Translate from DC Tom to English:  "I love you, Gugny.  Let me know when you're in D.C. again."