X + Y = Josh Allen

rayray808

5 minutes ago, LOLBildos said:

Bildo fans taking the bait. Better than all those L's y'all been sucking on for 30 years?

Two things:

1- While we usually enjoy talking with fans of other teams if they speak intelligently and are civil, you’re obviously a waste of time in that you were dropped on your head one too many times as a child. As your ban is surely forthcoming, have a great life, and enjoy being an mentally challenged person. 

2- I don’t know if you realize what you just agreed to above, but yuck. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, LOLBildos said:

Y'all really think Allen is a good QB? Haven't learned your lesson yet? 

Its like when you thought all those other ***** quarterbacks were good and then all our WRS actually started performing when they left Dildoland.

This is one of the most brutally terrible troll efforts I've ever witnessed.

Like, barely middle school level trolling.

• Haha (+1) 1

Back to the math problem... 2 unknown variables on the same side of the equation makes things very challenging, cuz you need to isolate one of the unknown variables and solve from there.

So, if X +Y = JA

Then that can be solved only 2 ways:

X = JA - Y

Y = JA - X

To solve for either variable, you must then figure out who to subtract from JA (either Y or X, depending on which equation you're solving for).

So I'll try...

If I plug EJ Manuel in as the Y variable (X = JA - EJ)... I can then solve for X:

Tuel = Josh Allen - EJ Manuel

So looking back at the original problem (X + Y = Josh Allen), it's actually:

Jeff Tuel + EJ Manuel = Josh Allen

1 hour ago, LOLBildos said:

Its like when you thought all those other ***** quarterbacks were good and then all our WRS actually started performing when they left Dildoland.

Let me guess. Your 13?

1 hour ago, LOLBildos said:

^^^Who tf is this cracka?^^^

Not too wicked smaahhht this one. Need to stick to giving glory hole hummers in Southie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

This is one of the most brutally terrible troll efforts I've ever witnessed.

Like, barely middle school level trolling.

He almost makes the more standard issue sports illiterate, whiny, front-running Baaaahhhston fan seem tolerable by comparison... ALMOST

2 hours ago, LOLBildos said:

Dildoland? That's Tom Brady's home land. Bildo is going to be his new favorite toy to ram up his @$$ starting this Sunday, when we finally make him our biatch.

PS. Don't forget the ranch dressing when you clean it off for him:sick:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

4 hours ago, LOLBildos said:

Yes, he is a good QB who is still developing. Smart, strong, rocket arm, mobile and a will to win. Whats not to like? 

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Simple solution: hover mouse over troll name, select Ignore User.  However I think this troll has been defanged and looks like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREVhQr3a-8SzgbhOFA680

Another year or 2 tops and then they will all start going back to worshiping the Sox and their only come back will be talking about the past instead of the team that will go back to 8-8 hell.

4 hours ago, LOLBildos said:

LOL I just spit out my water. Dildoland represent! ?

5 hours ago, LOLBildos said:

Yea I've been trolling Bildo boards for a while now. I remember you guys predicting Pats downfall in 2008. Every year its the same delusional stuff. 

LOL Bildo fans been saying this for over a decade!! You act like the Bildos are primed to take over? 

When is your team actually going to win a meaningful game? 

LOL Josh Allen is your QB. 

This is how you spend your Saturday? 

Edited by LSHMEAB