TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Wow, I can’t believe they didn’t call that interference...DBs hand clearly knocked the WRs away from making the catch

I disagree.  The DB did not interfere with the WR.  The DB has as much of a right to the ball as the WR.  There was some incidental contact, but the contact did not prevent the WR from making a play.  It is extremely difficult to play pass defense in the NFL anymore.

When you break down a pass play with super slo mo it’s so easy to see the most Ticky tack stuff.  Seems like some crews will reverse a call, some might stay with the call on the field if you can’t see PI with the naked eye in real time 

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I disagree.  The DB did not interfere with the WR.  The DB has as much of a right to the ball as the WR.  There was some incidental contact, but the contact did not prevent the WR from making a play.  It is extremely difficult to play pass defense in the NFL anymore.

How on earth did that not prevent Jeffery from making a play?   Unless he has bionic robot arms, nobody is catching a pass when the defender smashes their hands away before the ball arrives. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

When you break down a pass play with super slo mo it’s so easy to see the most Ticky tack stuff.  Seems like some crews will reverse a call, some might stay with the call on the field if you can’t see PI with the naked eye in real time 

I thought the first one was ticky tack contact, thus no PI. 

The second one was PI. I have no clue how it’s not except for the refs knowing the crowd would literally go insane. 

Just now, SCBills said:

How on earth did that no prevent Jeffery from making a play?   Unless he has bionic robot arms, nobody is catching a pass when the defender smashes their hands away before the ball arrives. 

Incidental contact.  Obviously the replay official felt the same way.  It was a good non reversal.

3 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

The problem with the colts was defense. If a team contained Manning a bit they were in trouble. It’s why the Pats and Ravens gave them issues. 

Some of those playoff losses were on Manning in at least 3 or 4 losses the Colts defense surrendered 21 or less points. But in general they did rarely post a good defense.