TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

Big game for the Eagles, should be a good one!

This is probably the non-Bills game I'm most excited for since kickoff game. Not sure why, I like both these teams but I think I just need some football in this week. Thursday is my last work day so TNF is a great way to kickoff the weekend- when it's not a garbage matchup. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

I've always been a fan of the Packers, even if Rodgers annoys me and the fact that LaFleur got hired for no reason is idiot. That being said, the Eagles are more less my NFC team. They were my SB pick, but that aint looking so good. 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right go Eagles we hate the Packers apparently(Citation @Ice bowl 67 )

Man don't bring that into this. You know he's gonna come around in a couple days and either apologize for the packers winning, or apologize for the packers losing.... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Go with Packers.  I want the Eagles as demoralized as possible when they play the Bills. 

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Nah, go packers. I love sports radio in philadelphia when the eagles suck.

Both of these are valid reasons. I really don't care much about this game, other than it should be a good game. The Eagles have a special place for sticking it to the ***** in the SB. (same reason I hate the Rams even more than I used to)

Just now, SirAndrew said:

If Mahomes continues a full career playing how he has, Andy Reid will eventually take the Lombardi home. 

I don't know man.. I get the idea, but Reid managed to ruin it last year.. That team isn't gonna get better as time goes on, especially not when they pay Mahomes $50m a year. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know man.. I get the idea, but Reid managed to ruin it last year.. That team isn't gonna get better as time goes on, especially not when they pay Mahomes $50m a year. 

They automatically get better once Brady retires. I hear you about paying Mahomes, but elite QB’s win titles these days. Other positions can be managed on a budget with a decent front office. 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

If Mahomes continues a full career playing how he has, Andy Reid will eventually take the Lombardi home. 

Kind of similar to Peyton's Indy run in the mid-00's. The team and his play were so good that eventually one year they would win it. Mahomes is a freaking cheat code. Just completely unreal. I think he at least gets one title by the time it is all done esp since he has 2 more years on his rookie deal which makes the Chiefs able to keep talent around him longer. 

• Like (+1) 1