TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That's because they're subjective comments. He's giving the benefit of the doubt to the reports and saying, if someone on his team see's him that way or interprets him that way, he's not going to stomp on their perspective, but rather, he's going to be responsible for who he is. Of course he can be a better teammate. Everyone can be better at everything. 

As for the dinner, I still don't see how it's directly related, and even then it could be as I said before- him being sure that everything is good. Not proof that he's repenting from anything. 

I just don't see it. I also don't understand your last sentence above. :P

LOL typo.

Anyway, as you know say, the comments were likely made.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

K ...  WEO your position on this topic is clear.

try and enjoy the game. Mmmk? 

Who is Hyoun..  and why can’t it be me? 

I got this new MacBook and the keyboard is a mess.  Or maybe its the jack and cokes

Edited by Mr. WEO

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

LOL typo.

Anyway, as you know say, the comments were likely made.

I figured.

No. I'm not saying that. Not at all. I'm saying that he isn't going to assume that they weren't. He isn't going to defend himself. He isn't going to say "Nah bro, I'm a great teammate. I'm the best damn teammate anyone's ever seen." If he did that he would be a d-bag, as you called him. Instead he said "I know I have room to grow as a human, so I'm not going to defend myself if there are people that feel that way- instead, I'm going to seek to improve myself." 

Then, his teammates, and a billion other people with inside information, did defend him and said directly that there was absolutely no ground for the comments. So I'm confident saying they either didn't happen, or that they were vendetta based and don't specifically speak to him as a person. 

Anyways- you're fighting with everyone tonight, as is the norm for you. ;) But if you're basing your "he's a d-bag" comment on this one situation, I think you're incredibly wrong. 

Edited by whatdrought

So, Aaron Rodgers just had good back to back drives stall for FGS around the red zone.

The Pack have completely dominated the game except special teams. Should be up 21-7 or 17-7.

Remember that the next time we see someone b!tch about the Bills dominating a game but the score not showing it, or a drive stalling and blaming Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I figured.

No. I'm not saying that. Not at all. I'm saying that he isn't going to assume that they weren't. He isn't going to defend himself. He isn't going to say "Nah bro, I'm a great teammate. I'm the best damn teammate anyone's ever seen." If he did that he would be a d-bag, as you called him. Instead he said "I know I have room to grow as a human, so I'm not going to defend myself if there are people that feel that way- instead, I'm going to seek to improve myself." 

Then, his teammates, and a billion other people with inside information, did defend him and said directly that there was absolutely no ground for the comments. So I'm confident saying they either didn't happen, or that they were vendetta based and don't specifically speak to him as a person. 

Anyways- you're fighting with everyone tonight, as is the norm for you. ;) But if you're basing your "he's a d-bag" comment on this one situation, I think you're incredibly wrong. 

You are denying these things were said, he isn't.  Now you say if they WERE said, it's because of a "vendetta" one of his teammates has against him?  That's something you just fabricated.

And his supportive team mates didn't deny that six other players made the comments....they were disagreeing with the comments.

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Just get rid of replay altogether. No reviews, no fan replay, just live and die by the moment, and hope the refs get it right

This play's the perfect example of how bad it is.  It may or may not have been a fumble, but don't call it and let them play it like a fumble, because if they play it like a fumble and it's not a fumble, they can bring it back, but if they play it like it's not a fumble and it is a fumble, Green Bay gets screwed.  

The only thing that could make it worse is if they introduced the old "in the grasp" rule.  Imagine what a ***** show that would be.

7 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Two guys get bashed in the head at the beginning of the game and no call, but some kind of goofy offensive pass interference 2 yards from the LOS gets a flag. Makes no sense.

Yeah I didn't like how this game started with the helmet to helmet hits, and there was a lot of face mask grabbing too. Some of that was called, and some wasn't

It's inconsistent and the priorities are out of whack.

Godell needs to go IMO.

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

You are denying these things were said, he isn't.  Now you say if they WERE said, it's because of a "vendetta" one of his teammates has against him?  That's something you just fabricated.

And his supportive team mates didn't deny that six other players made the comments....they were disagreeing with the comments.

This argument is more entertaining than the game, albeit no less vacuous.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm saying that it's possible they weren't said. I'm also saying if they were said, it could be because someone had a beef with him as the whole of the evidence proves that he is not a bad teammate, and not the things that were said. And by the whole, I mean the many many teammates that went out of their way to say that he wasn't those things. 

Well I guess it doesn't really matter whether or not they were said, and I personally don't know if they were... But the factual argument behind what was said has been thoroughly discounted and no anonymous report by anonymous people stands against the plethora of people who said it was categorically untrue. Your evidence of him being a d-bag isn't evidence. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

I'm saying that it's possible they weren't said. I'm also saying if they were said, it could be because someone had a beef with him as the whole of the evidence proves that he is not a bad teammate, and not the things that were said. And by the whole, I mean the many many teammates that went out of their way to say that he wasn't those things. 

Well I guess it doesn't really matter whether or not they were said, and I personally don't know if they were... But the factual argument behind what was said has been thoroughly discounted and no anonymous report by anonymous people stands against the plethora of people who said it was categorically untrue. Your evidence of him being a d-bag isn't evidence. 

Even though I quoted WEO, I meant the both of you.  You're awfully invested in being right about whether or not a guy you will never, ever meet is an ####### or not.

More invested than the players seem to be in this game, in fact.

Just now, whatdrought said:

Is that when the scotch and soda takes over and you can no longer navigate the new keyboard? :P

Yesk

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Thursday is Kill Your Own Dinner night?  That'll DEFINITELY be more entertaining than the game.  

Indeed.

• Haha (+1) 1