TNF 8:20pm : Eagles (1-2) @ Packers (3-0)

whatdrought

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

This Green Bay defense is supposed to be good? 

Mike Pettine has been doing a good job so far.  The Pack's D has been better so far than it has been for years.  Only down by 7 so we'll see if they can put the brakes on Philly.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Mike Pettine has been doing a good job so far.  The Pack's D has been better so far than it has been for years.  Only down by 7 so we'll see if they can put the brakes on Philly.

Admittedly I only turned the game on near end of 2nd quarter, but they have looked atrocious.  Giant holes for RB’s and WR’s wide open.  

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Why in god's name did you sit him?  Is it a one WR league?  He's killing it for me.

I did it last week and didn't look at it this week. I'm not really a fantasy person, I usually give up about this time of the year. :P

Nigel Bradham was a guy I always wished we had kept. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I did it last week and didn't look at it this week. I'm not really a fantasy person, I usually give up about this time of the year. :P

A Whaley guy who didn't fit in Rex's scheme.  I agree, Bradham would be fine in McD's defense.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Adams was the perfect buy low candidate as they faced the Bears, Broncos, and Vikings the first three weeks.

Not sure where you got that chart or how old it is, but it’s rubbish, especially for a team like Philly.  NFL teams convert just under 50 percent of two-point conversions.  Kickers miss about 6 percent of extra point kicks.  The math favors going 2 almost every time. 

In this case, the downside is minimal and the upside is big: go up by two scores if you convert, and even if you fail, you’re still up by 7 and GB will at best tie you if they score another TD.

Edited by mannc

I see PI calls still have no rhyme or reason. 

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Wow, I can’t believe they didn’t call that interference...DBs hand clearly knocked the WRs hand away from making the catch

Yea, that one seemed worse than the other one.  If DB’s can just smack down hands before the ball arrives, nobody is catching anything unless they’re wide open. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Sad 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Wow, I can’t believe they didn’t call that interference...DBs hand clearly knocked the WRs hand away from making the catch

Yeah, the justification by the TV crew and their NFL shill, house plant, Ref was that:

” We’re gonna keep this game consistent”

Uhhhhh...consistently wrong!