Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Just now, RiotAct said:

Biden better pick a strooonnnnnng VP.  Or hope that some of the people working on the Coronavirus vaccine split off and double down efforts to look for an Alzheimer’s cure.

He boxed himself in unnecessarily by promising to pick a woman. Now he boxed himself in to choosing a woman of color. That leaves two realistic options: Harris or Abrams. Neither helps his cause. 

No Chance Joe is proving he's got the political instincts of a blade of grass. 

• Like (+1) 6

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My God.  Even though BIden is a known liar, sexual abuser at worst, serial fondler of women and little girls at best, a guy with a history of making racist comments against minorities and a guy who sells our country out routinely, its very hard to watch this video.  

Thankfully, watching the BIden supporters line up behind JB to explain it all away makes it very entertaining.  I especially thought it was entertaining to watch the View hosts nodded their heads thoughtfully at his answers, as if they were engaged in a real dialogue where the other party actually spoke in complete sentences.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He boxed himself in unnecessarily by promising to pick a woman. Now he boxed himself in to choosing a woman of color. That leaves two realistic options: Harris or Abrams. Neither helps his cause. 

...Pelosi is devastated......

So, what’s the word on the street say the odds are of Joey Fingers slinking back to his basement bunker and not being heard nor seen for the next week or so?  Can’t say his foray to attempt a breakout from his fuehrer bunker was any kind of a public relations success. 

Joe’s the sacrificial goat. We all know the fat pigpowerwhore is going to be the nominee. She’ll be a two time loser to Trump. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

So, what’s the word on the street say the odds are of Joey Fingers slinking back to his basement bunker and not being heard nor seen for the next week or so?  Can’t say his foray to attempt a breakout from his fuehrer bunker was any kind of a public relations success. 

Joe’s the sacrificial goat. We all know the fat pigpowerwhore is going to be the nominee. She’ll be a two time loser to Trump. 

...he is the clueless puppet and the government would be run by committee while he's cared for in West Wing Nursing......gonna expose my ignorance but ask anyway......why the hell would gender or skin color be THE top priorities for a VP candidate who could potentially be elevated?....sure as hell is scary with the fickle segment of the electorate walking into the voting booth looking ONLY for the NOT TRUMP lever.....hell it could say Farakhan.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

He blatantly advertised it, nay screamed it when he lost in the early primaries to Vladimir Sanders, that “Wait till we get to South Carolina” those blackies are gonna makes me uh winnah. (Ah ain’t nooway’s tiired!”) Clinton Dog whistle talk. 

He became the presumptive nominee based on that power pivot. It was a callous calculation of leaning on the subjugated African Americans in the south that for whatever reason cling to their FDR era beliefs that the Dems are their friends and protectors. 

Dems want everyone to be subservient to and reliant upon the coffers of the federal government. It’s a sick and callous inhuman calculus that keeps the elite in power and removes aspirational hope from the masses. 

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I truly think it will Demings- Could help deliver Florida, is a competent person, and very little baggage.

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Hillary Clinton just has to to be salivating and licking her chops watching this clown.

There will be a revolt within the party to replace him.

Eventually enough Progs and Feministas will say that the only reason he is the Dem candidate is because he is a white male. He is trying to appease them with his coming VP selection (they know he wouldn't make it through a term, so the VP would take over). But he looks so bad, that plan is in jeopardy. 

This is great.

Edited by Prickly Pete

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On a quasi-related note, I wonder if Nancy thinks Abrams is "morbidly obese..." 

8 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

There will be a revolt within the party to replace him.

Eventually enough Progs and Feministas will say that the only reason he is the Dem candidate is because he is a white male. He is trying to appease them with his coming VP selection (they know he wouldn't make it through a term, so the VP would take over). But he looks so bad, that plan is in jeopardy. 

This is great.

His manifesto for black America? Is this guy for real?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is getting traction on the contrast between his mask and Trump not wearing it. Good 

Poor Uncle Joe! He walked out of the house for ten minutes in three months and you say he’s already in traction? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is getting traction on the contrast between his mask and Trump not wearing it. Good 

Oh no- I agree with Tibs!! Most people, including myself, think Biden is right wearing the mask and Trump should also if just for the optics. Now of course that makes me .00001% closer to voting for Biden. 

30 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Oh no- I agree with Tibs!! Most people, including myself, think Biden is right wearing the mask and Trump should also if just for the optics. Now of course that makes me .00001% closer to voting for Biden. 

You? Why would you include one single voter into the equation? Across the country that could mean hundreds of thousands of voters either staying home or switching to Biden from Trump. When 70,000 some votes decided the last election that's (oh you get it) 

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Poor Uncle Joe! He walked out of the house for ten minutes in three months and you say he’s already in traction? 

Don't call him poor, he probably will be our next President. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

It's too bad Biden's mask can't keep his mouth shut because every time he opens it, he makes Trump sound like the smart guy.

The debates can't come soon enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's too bad Biden's mask can't keep his mouth shut because every time he opens it, he makes Trump sound like the smart guy.

The debates can't come soon enough. 

I think you hit on the plan...

Joe wears a mask.
There is a recording of his voice with generic answers.
When asked a question, one of his handlers plays that recorded message.
No one can tell it is recorded because Joe's mouth is hidden behind a dark mask!
Joe sounds coherent! As long as Joe doesn't start yapping (hey, no plan is perfect),  people don't recognize how far the dementia has progressed.
And even better ... Joe can now debate! CNN gives his people the questions, his mask hides his mouth, and the recording with his prerecorded answer (32 takes + splicing!) plays...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Good for Hiding Joe.  After being discovered to be a dirty politician who has sexually abused/molested women, made racist comments and laws, and who has declining mental skill, what's gaining him traction is wearing a mask on the one day he ventures out of his basement in 3 months while a pandemic was/is raging. 

The Quid Pro Joe cult is even stronger than the Trump one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think you hit on the plan...

Joe wears a mask.
There is a recording of his voice with generic answers.
When asked a question, one of his handlers plays that recorded message.
No one can tell it is recorded because Joe's mouth is hidden behind a dark mask!
Joe sounds coherent! As long as Joe doesn't start yapping (hey, no plan is perfect),  people don't recognize how far the dementia has progressed.
And even better ... Joe can now debate! CNN gives his people the questions, his mask hides his mouth, and the recording with his prerecorded answer (32 takes + splicing!) plays...

That's probably not too far from the plan should this nutbag get elected now that he's secured the "you ain't black" vote.