Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

JOE BIDEN HAS A NEW EXCUSE FOR HIS RACIST ‘YOU AIN’T BLACK’ COMMENT:

It wasn’t Biden’s fault! It was Charlamagne tha God’s fault! Seriously? He expects us to buy that excuse? Can’t he just accept responsibility for the fact that he exposed the Democrats’ secret that they take the black vote for granted?

As Biden would say, “Come on, man!”

To be fair, attacking journalists has always been a key element of Joe Biden’s style:

“Biden is so bad at this,” Jason Howerton of the Blaze tweets. “In no way was [Charlamagne tha God] being a ‘wise guy,’ he was being dead-serious when he told him in so many words that he would have to earn the black vote, especially given his record on criminal justice reform.”

In any case, if Biden can’t keep his cool and handle Charlamagne tha God, how can he be expected to handle ISIS or Xi?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, Tiberius said:

Biden is getting traction on the contrast between his mask and Trump not wearing it. Good 

Biden’s condolences to COVID victims was outstanding.  I suspect it’s why Trump finally addressed the issue (on Twitter, naturally).  

I wonder if Biden is finding his groove on how to campaign in a pandemic.  Weekly “fireside chats” might work really, really well for him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Biden’s condolences to COVID victims was outstanding.  I suspect it’s why Trump finally addressed the issue (on Twitter, naturally).  

I wonder if Biden is finding his groove on how to campaign in a pandemic.  Weekly “fireside chats” might work really, really well for him. 

Biden remembered the fireside chats to the American public that FDR used to go on TV and do. Just imagine, families gathering around their Zenith listening to Uncle Joe talk about D-Day on December 7, 1941 or give advice on how much Metamucil to take every evening. Good fun indeed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden remembered the fireside chats to the American public that FDR used to go on TV and do. Just imagine, families gathering around their Zenith listening to Uncle Joe talk about D-Day on December 7, 1941 or give advice on how much Metamucil to take every evening. Good fun indeed. 

Come July and August he may have to change them air conditioner side chats.

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good job 

What a pandering, political douchebag. It’s a grief infomercial with a vote for Biden message inserted squarely in the middle. 

*edit for clarity-I’m talking about Biden being the pandering douchebag, not you Tibsy. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What a pandering, political douchebag. It’s a grief infomercial with a vote for Biden message inserted squarely in the middle. 

*edit for clarity-I’m talking about Biden being the pandering douchebag, not you Tibsy. 

Same difference. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You never heard of that old adage about two birds with one stone? 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You and @njbuff are killing my setup. ?

Sorry Bud, some things just need to be said. @DC Tom used to do that to me all the time. Just when some sucker was about to bite he'd slip in and steal the worm. 

• Haha (+1) 2

....well Quid Pro Joe DOES hire the best and the brightest.....SMH............

Biden campaign staffers donate to group that bails out jailed Minneapolis protesters: report

By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

At least 13 members of Joe Biden’s campaign staff have made donations to a group that helps Minneapolis protesters get out of jail on bail, according to a report.

The staffers posted on Twitter that they contributed money to a group called the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which opposes the practice of making people who are arrested pay money to avoid pre-trial imprisonment, Reuters reported.

Biden himself opposes cash bail, comparing it to a “modern day debtors prison,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates told Reuters.

But the campaign would not comment on whether the staffers’ donations were made in coordination with the former vice president’s campaign, the report said.

Following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis on Monday, the Minnesota Freedom Fund raised about $20 million over four days, Forbes reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-staffers-donate-to-group-that-bails-out-jailed-minneapolis-protesters-report

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Poor QPJ.  Just when he was beginning to feel safer leaving his basement because of Wuhan virus concerns, the riots start...

Trump’s reportedly in a bunker tonight, FYI.  Big tough guy president sitting there surrounded by vicious dogs.  All of those snowflakes in lafayette park must be really scary.   

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump’s reportedly in a bunker tonight, FYI.  Big tough guy president sitting there surrounded by vicious dogs.  All of those snowflakes in lafayette park must be really scary.   

Come on, you’re a better poster than this.  “Big tough guy”?  He’s slugged through more $#@& than any President in recent memory, fighting Rs, Ds, the upper echelon of the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, he’s presided over a nation beset by a friggin virus developed in a lab by an enemy nation, and now it’s a free for all in major cities across the country.  He’s still standing, still swinging with his enemies and if there’s one thing you can say about him, he’s as tough as anyone who has ever sat in the Oval Office.

I have no idea about bunkers and whatnot, let’s just hope if the lines are breached the secret service cab do their job and end it quickly. .

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Come on, you’re a better poster than this.  “Big tough guy”?  He’s slugged through more $#@& than any President in recent memory, fighting Rs, Ds, the upper echelon of the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, he’s presided over a nation beset by a friggin virus developed in a lab by an enemy nation, and now it’s a free for all in major cities across the country.  He’s still standing, still swinging with his enemies and if there’s one thing you can say about him, he’s as tough as anyone who has ever sat in the Oval Office.

I have no idea about bunkers and whatnot, let’s just hope if the lines are breached the secret service cab do their job and end it quickly. .

Yeah, a bunch of dead kids on the White House lawn...great.

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Please.  Commandant Bone Spurs has the thinnest skin of any president in modern history.  You’re right that’s he’s presided over three historic messes.  His response to at least one of them (the pandemic) was late and largely ineffective.   His response to another (the riots) has been basically non-existent.  It’s one thing to “preside.” It’s another to “address” or to effectively “respond.”  He has failed in the latter regard.  I’m looking for another Monday of the big tough guy assailing people on twitter and not visiting any riot-affected area.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Please.  Commandant Bone Spurs has the thinnest skin of any president in modern history.  You’re right that’s he’s presided over three historic messes.  His response to at least one of them (the pandemic) was late and largely ineffective.   His response to another (the riots) has been basically non-existent.  It’s one thing to “preside.” It’s another to “address” or to effectively “respond.”  He has failed in the latter regard.  I’m looking for another Monday of the big tough guy assailing people on twitter and not visiting any riot-affected area.  

Your desire for harm to come to the POTUS is duly noted. Antifa needs your legal advice and you refuse. Who's side are you really on? 

40 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Failure to respond to the Wu-Flu...bullsh$t.  No need to review the many ways he’s responded, the projections for potential deaths, and his daily and relentless accessibility.  Regardless, it certainly does not reflect a lack of toughness. 

As for the riots, I’m not certain what you mean.  I know you felt he displayed a lack of toughness when the secret service apparently moved him to a bunker. That’s silly. 

As for visiting riot effected areas, sure, good call.  Makes perfect sense.  

• Thank you (+1) 1