Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't address it until he gets the officially sanctioned talking point from his handlers. 

NPCs don't think for themselves. Ever. They're incapable of it.

til then, he'll fall back to "you're racist" or "FAUX NEWS!!!" 

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hey he did not plagiarize him completely- he added he can get the vaccine faster than Trump. I just think it is a bad move not just to release the vaccine and show us how great he is.

How about that cure for cancer he promised first?

• Like (+1) 1

Biden picks new campaign manager the woman who ran Beto’s campaign

Paul Mirengoff

Original Article

Joe Biden’s campaign has just completed one of the most remarkable turnarounds in political history. So how has Biden responded? By reshuffling his campaign team and picking a new campaign manager. The Washington Post reports: Former vice president Joe Biden has named Jen O’Malley Dillon as his new campaign manager, a major shake-up that comes just as the party’s leading candidate plans a major organizational expansion to prepare for the general election, according to a person familiar with the decision.

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Biden picks new campaign manager the woman who ran Beto’s campaign

Paul Mirengoff

Original Article

Joe Biden’s campaign has just completed one of the most remarkable turnarounds in political history. So how has Biden responded? By reshuffling his campaign team and picking a new campaign manager. The Washington Post reports: Former vice president Joe Biden has named Jen O’Malley Dillon as his new campaign manager, a major shake-up that comes just as the party’s leading candidate plans a major organizational expansion to prepare for the general election, according to a person familiar with the decision.

Maybe Old Joe is like the dog that caught the car and now is wondering wtf do I do? The nomination is like a hot potato to him. 

13 hours ago, Hedge said:

Was there a technical problem in the town hall?  I think I understood him better than I have in a year. 

As for walking off camera, I know they place tape on the floor to mark the edge of the video field.  It’s like he got to the edge, saw it and was trying to remember why it was there.  It didn’t register, of course, but at least he knew it meant something.  Hysterical. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, Chef Jim said:

Still got nuthin'  We get it. 

If you watch FOX or don’t........

the fact is that FOX crushes the other networks on a nightly basis.

26 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Easily the biggest ***** show in US political history

Will he let me keep my AR-14’s?

???

Edited by njbuff